Chuck Schumer is a racist

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2018-3-2_6-43-57.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don't see the irony of the Left begging for gun control while calling Trump "Hitler?"
The Nazis took away the citizens' guns before seizing absolute control. So calling Trump Hitler while insisting he take away guns is a wee bit of irony laddie.
Ah I see you're moving the goal posts to try and make your stupid comparison make sense.

Guns were already banned before Nazis came to power as a result of losing world war one. Hitler loosened the gun regulations, except of course for certain groups.

Which coincidentally is exactly what Trump is on board with, guns for all...... Except of course whichever groups Trump and the Dems he's working with find undesirable.

Glad I could give a history lesson today bud.

vantexan

Ah I see you're moving the goal posts to try and make your stupid comparison make sense.

Guns were already banned before Nazis came to power as a result of losing world war one. Hitler loosened the gun regulations, except of course for certain groups.

Which coincidentally is exactly what Trump is on board with, guns for all...... Except of course whichever groups Trump and the Dems he's working with find undesirable.

Glad I could give a history lesson today bud.
OK, I'll give you that. Bet that doesn't make the Jews they took guns away from feel any better.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I do not know about Crying Chuck being a racist, but in the Brooklyn vernacular he is a "Putz" in some neighborhoods a "Yutz"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
View attachment 183344 https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/marvin-quattlebaum-trump-judicial-nominee-confirme/
Yep ... just political posturing.

The Senate confirmed one of President Trump’s judicial nominees Thursday despite Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer’s attempt to foil the nominee because of his race.

Marvin Quattlebaum was confirmed to the U.S. District Court in South Carolina by a vote of 69 to 28.