Chuck Schumer is a racist

El Correcto

god is dead
you know what i read today, and im not sure its true....hillary is going to run again in 2020.

i find that a bit hard to believe and very sad if true.
I find it sad you retweet non sense on here from commies and big government activist on the daily and call anyone who doesn’t spout collectivist nonsense corrupt when those types are usually the most corrupt morally and legally.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I find it sad you retweet non sense on here from commies and big government activist on the daily and call anyone who doesn’t spout collectivist nonsense corrupt when those types are usually the most corrupt morally and legally.
Except for the Corporate Tycoons who hide behind the Board of Directors?

oldngray

nowhere special
theyre not all corrupt.

just mostly
dog_memes_03.jpg

rickyb

not necessarily. chomsky wants to get rid of the govt. i think they all do, but want more democracy.

we dont have enough democracy, and too much govt abuse amongst others.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chuck opened his big 'pie hole' too much this time. He may be angry, but the nuts in the crowd listening to him will carry out crap for him!! And we sometimes wonder where Amy (his niece) gets her crappy-mouth from.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) introduced a resolution on Thursday, along with 14 Senate Republicans, to censure Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) for threatening Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch.

During a rally in front of the Supreme Court on Wednesday, the Senate minority leader warned that there would be consequences if the two justices voted the wrong way during a case that challenged Louisiana’s abortion law.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions,” Schumer said.

Schumer conceded on Thursday that he “shouldn’t have used the words I did” but then blamed Republicans for “manufacturing outrage” over the controversy.