Circle of Honor

O

oldupsman

Hey people I was just wondering what does UPS do in your district to recognize those who join the Circle of Honor. Our dinner is coming up next Sat. night and it's quite a nice affair. My wife and I make it a point to attend every year. And I've been told ours is one of the nicer ones. How about your area?

T

tieguy

Same thing , nice dinner some place nice guest speaker. Good time.

S

steelheader69

Our district rents the Spirit of the Northwest (a cruise ship) and cruises around Puget Sound. A very nice affair. Pretty expensive too. I'd hate to see what they pay for that.

O

oldupsman

Not quite sure what you're asking jb. If you're asking where I'm from, most Quakers come from that city and the area around it. That's a yes. Or am I completely missing the point? My wife says I am a little slow sometimes.

R

rushfan

Our area they fly the people to the district city, put them up in a very nice hotel, and have a banquet. Pretty good deal

P

patrick

In our distict we have a nice dinner and ceremony at a golf/spa resort, the couple is offered to stay over and they each are provided an allowance that would cover green fees or a standard spa package. If they want extras incidentals they can pick them up. How about everyone else?