Civics Lesson on the Constitutional Powers of Each Branch of the National Government

It will be fine

Now that you recognize what we are talking about, rewatch the Senator’s criticisms of it.
So the fourth branch of our government is the government. Got it. And we should all be afraid of the people that work in the government because they support the government. Totally makes sense.

El Correcto

god is dead
So the fourth branch of our government is the government. Got it. And we should all be afraid of the people that work in the government because they support the government. Totally makes sense.
Undermining elected officials to continue their policies is not how our republic works. They are accountable to the president.

The left tries to prop up these bureaucratic regulatory bodies that are unaccountable to anyone knowing they will continue their agenda under the opposing parties rule.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Swamp protects its own.
I'll have to think on that.
I thought the Deep State was the permanent employees of the National Government whose jobs are protected by laws and Public Unions.
For instance, the political appointee that penned the NYT anonymous article this week is not part of the Deep State.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'll have to think on that.
I thought the Deep State was the permanent employees of the National Government whose jobs are protected by laws and Public Unions.
For instance, the political appointee that penned the NYT anonymous article this week is not part of the Deep State.
"alleged" employee.

Could have been anyone. NYT has been caught printing bogus articles in the past.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Undermining elected officials to continue their policies is not how our republic works. They are accountable to the president.

The left tries to prop up these bureaucratic regulatory bodies that are unaccountable to anyone knowing they will continue their agenda under the opposing parties rule.
That is an area that I am disappointed with the Trump Administration.
I know he is starting to gut and cutback on non-valued processes within the regulatory agencies but it has not been swift enough or deep enough in my opinion.