Civics Lesson on the Constitutional Powers of Each Branch of the National Government

El Correcto

god is dead
That is an area that I am disappointed with the Trump Administration.
I know he is starting to gut and cutback on non-valued processes within the regulatory agencies but it has not been swift enough or deep enough in my opinion.
To be fair to Trump he is dealing with almost a century worth of politics, I’m very impressed with his progress in only two years.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
To be fair to Trump he is dealing with almost a century worth of politics, I’m very impressed with his progress in only two years.
I'm grateful for his results so far but just think how much more could have been accomplished if Trump was more disciplined.
I guess it's a two-edged sword. It takes someone with his temperament to even attempt to fix our blotted, over-reaching National Government.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm grateful for his results so far but just think how much more could have been accomplished if Trump was more disciplined.
I guess it's a two-edged sword. It takes someone with his temperament to even attempt to fix our blotted, over-reaching National Government.
I just hope conservatives are watching Trump and taking note their base wants someone that does more than run away mumbling I’m not a racist when called out by the left. We need more leaders who drag these people through the mud even if it means getting it flung on them to.

newfie

And he could still lose the swamp is fighting him tooth and nail with the willing assistance of a MSM that no longer tries to feign impartiality.

El Correcto

god is dead
One of my major gripes about Trump is he is not hated enough. He wasn’t sent there to make friends with career congress members and politicians in general.

If his presidency doesn’t end in bipartisan impeachment I’ll be semi-disappointed.

People need to see that. Know that Washington won’t tolerate outsiders taking power from them.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I did not believe in the Deep State until Trump was elected and now it's very obvious.
If you want to not believe, that's fine for you since the Deep State tends to be strident Dims and
believe the bigger and more intrusive the National Government the better it is.

Deep State = Swamp. Trump going against that supposedly... Unfortunately, he brought his own cesspool. Swamp vs cesspool.:bored2:

floridays

One of my major gripes about Trump is he is not hated enough. He wasn’t sent there to make friends with career congress members and politicians in general.
I like your thought here and agree.

If his presidency doesn’t end in bipartisan impeachment I’ll be semi-disappointed.

People need to see that. Know that Washington won’t tolerate outsiders taking power from them.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Rhino POS.

Oh, because he dosen't support your POS in office?

Sasse announced that he would not support Republican front-runner Donald Trump should Trump become the party's candidate; he was the first sitting senator to make such an announcement.[37] Sasse questioned Trump's commitment to the U.S. Constitution, in particular accusing him of attacking the First Amendment; he stated that Trump had refused to condemn the Ku Klux Klan; and he suggested that Trump "thinks he's running for King".

Isn't it all about the Constitution?

Ben Sasse

Oh, and it doesn't mean Trump is doing it all wrong either, he has quite the battle going on.

floridays

What's to assert... We are living it. Open your eyes.
I will respectfully disagree. Trump did not bring in his cesspool, And I will contend Reince Preibus brought in the cesspooler's and has been fired. My eyes have been wide open and obviously view from a different angle than you.
Please name the cesspool individuals that have been brought in and we can affix the blame.
Full disclosure, when Trump brought Priebus in I said he was a Rhino pos. He still is, as is Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell. Did Trump friend up with Priebus? Yes, his very costly mistake, has Trump righted the course, yes again. There are however Rhino's in the wood pile. Elaine Chao for one would not see the light of day on Sunday if I was Trump. Will not be surprised if she penned the NYT op/ed. My opinion.

floridays

Oh, because he dosen't support your POS in office?

Sasse announced that he would not support Republican front-runner Donald Trump should Trump become the party's candidate; he was the first sitting senator to make such an announcement.[37] Sasse questioned Trump's commitment to the U.S. Constitution, in particular accusing him of attacking the First Amendment; he stated that Trump had refused to condemn the Ku Klux Klan; and he suggested that Trump "thinks he's running for King".

Isn't it all about the Constitution?

Ben Sasse

Oh, and it doesn't mean Trump is doing it all wrong either, he has quite the battle going on.
No, that is not why I call him a POS. Actually I was a Ted Cruz guy. I'm so thankful now that Trump beat him. There is no other person alive that can right our countries bearings as Donald J Trump has and will. Trump wasn't my POS, you friend'ed up senior. Cruz was my POS. I can evaluate results, I like them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I will respectfully disagree. Trump did not bring in his cesspool, And I will contend Reince Preibus brought in the cesspooler's and has been fired. My eyes have been wide open and obviously view from a different angle than you.
Please name the cesspool individuals that have been brought in and we can affix the blame.
Full disclosure, when Trump brought Priebus in I said he was a Rhino pos. He still is, as is Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell. Did Trump friend up with Priebus? Yes, his very costly mistake, has Trump righted the course, yes again. There are however Rhino's in the wood pile. Elaine Chao for one would not see the light of day on Sunday if I was Trump. Will not be surprised if she penned the NYT op/ed. My opinion.
The Obvious Ones ... I'm sure there are more.
Wilbur Mills
Omarosa Manigault-Newman
Tom Price
Gary Cohn
Scott Pruitt

floridays

The Obvious Ones ... I'm sure there are more.
Wilbur Mills
Omarosa Manigault-Newman
Tom Price
Gary Cohn
Scott Pruitt
No one knows currently, I'll stand with my prediction of Elaine Chao. It's my gut. She is Mitch McConnell's wife, her well heeled family is head of a Chinese shipping and transportation behemoth.
Money talks, BS walks. These clowns don't give a rats ass about the American citizen. I believe Donald J Trump truly does. Call me an idiot. I'll put my money on Baby Ruth.