Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

rickyb

No, Ricky, I research when I want to present information. You made a statement so stands to reason that you have knowledge of facts that back that up. So let's hear the facts that prove you right. Or are you just making up stuff again?
i already researched it. i think its in the ralph nader documentary

if you have a question then you should research too

thats the honest christian way

Brown Down

i already researched it. i think its in the ralph nader documentary

if you have a question then you should research too

thats the honest christian way
no its not. when you spout off stuff you better be able to back it up. thats the smart way. Chomsky will be disappointed you aren't prepared.

Brown Down

if you have questions you can look stuff up too. thats the honest christian way.
My question is how can anyone be as dumb as you? If you have questions about how I got to this conclusion you can do your own research. I recommend you go back though all of your posts from day 1. I would just give you examples but they wouldn't be the Chomsky way.

rickyb

My question is how can anyone be as dumb as you? If you have questions about how I got to this conclusion you can do your own research. I recommend you go back though all of your posts from day 1. I would just give you examples but they wouldn't be the Chomsky way.
jesus is monitoring your language

Brown Down

what language? See you can't even come up with a counterpoint. just the same old tired Jesus is monitoring bs. Thats the only argument you can ever come up with. Its really pathetic. Chomsky will be beyond disappointed.

rickyb

But they were horribly made. I had a '75 Gremlin in high school. Rolling pile of crap.
1706392257043.png

1706392278804.png

Box Ox

what language? See you can't even come up with a counterpoint. just the same old tired Jesus is monitoring bs. Thats the only argument you can ever come up with. Its really pathetic. Chomsky will be beyond disappointed.

That's the message he's been programmed to play whenever he's out of material and comrade TV hasn't yet sent further instructions.