Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

Brown Down

@rickyb Chomsky is going to be displeased with your lies. Better straighten up. And if you are a Christian you really need to read the Bible because your beyond wrong on most of what you post on it.

Box Ox

@rickyb Chomsky is going to be displeased with your lies. Better straighten up. And if you are a Christian you really need to read the Bible because your beyond wrong on most of what you post on it.

Comrade Ricky is a flawed Christian but still deeply religious. Even tries to push Jesus on atheists like myself.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
See christianity has been coopted and ppl possibly have no common sense to see through the lies in the same way they cant see which politician is actually honest

I believe jesus was crucified and one other thing.

Why would the bible be pro power unless again it doesnt have a monopoly on truth?
Lies

rickyb

Comrade Ricky is a flawed Christian but still deeply religious. Even tries to push Jesus on atheists like myself.
yea if i was a better christian id be more intelligent like ralph nader and chris hedges and make more of an impact on the world than i already am through actions for justice.

rickyb

Nope, Jesus said his yolk is easy and his burden light. No need to concern yourself with power systems.
power systems are satanic and they bring about hell on earth.

its obvious based on what ive read and common sense christianity is about fighting them and not being lazy

Box Ox

yea if i was a better christian id be more intelligent like ralph nader and chris hedges and make more of an impact on the world than i already am through actions for justice.

So you're saying you'd have some affect on the world rather than no affect. Makes sense.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
4-time failed Presidential candidate, Hamas sympathizer and a guy with no friends and a trail of burned bridges.
He's followed by equally-failed losers.

Brown Down

jesus is monitoring your lies

but i guess you dont care lol
what's sad is you still haven't learned that saying is beyond old and does nothing. But then again its you. One of the few who failed the school of hard knocks. But thats also why Chomsky is very disappointed in you.