Civil War II: How Do You Want It To End?

newolddude

You've never read history?
I'm saying conservatives are anti-union. Look at a map and see where the right-to-work states are. I'm saying that liberals love things like public transport, buses, light rail etc. Conservatives want more highways so they can drive their trucks and SUVs. Liberals are perceived as regulatory that strangle businesses. We also love taxes. Conservatives hate regulations and taxes so that businesses can thrive.

The above doesn't matter anyone. Nobody will answer my question because you don't have an answer. You just want "civil war" so you can put Trump back in office.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For those of you demanding a Second American Civil War: what do you want in the end?

Where do you want the borders?
What do you want changed?
What is your ideal America after you win?

Term limits.
No more life time hacks who are still around long after they should have been placed into nursing homes.
A good flushing out of system every few years, allowing new people to present fresh ideas into this country's law making process.

rickyb

Why do you even care ?
It's not like you are a citizen of the country.
Why does america bomb other countries, why not just blow up yourself? Usa is not a citizen of those countries

Like the cops did to the black activists in Philly or atomic bomb tests?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
I'm saying conservatives are anti-union. Look at a map and see where the right-to-work states are. I'm saying that liberals love things like public transport, buses, light rail etc. Conservatives want more highways so they can drive their trucks and SUVs. Liberals are perceived as regulatory that strangle businesses. We also love taxes. Conservatives hate regulations and taxes so that businesses can thrive.

The above doesn't matter anyone. Nobody will answer my question because you don't have an answer. You just want "civil war" so you can put Trump back in office.
Are conservatives anti union or are unions far left? Ted Cruz was recognized by the teamsters magazine for supporting the rail workers and against making them go back to work! The teamsters had us writing letters to our congressmen and senators to get them to change NAFTA and then when a Republican president gets rid of it for the exact reasons that the union stated he gets no love whatsoever!

Mutineer

That’s not what I asked.

What do you want after conservatives win a Second Civil War?

Gun control legislation rolled back to 1968.

The deportation of the vast majority of immigrants who have arrived in the past few years.

The return of facilities to address mental health issues. Financial incentives for alcoholics, drug addicts, and the mentally ill to be sterilized.

Education to strongly discourage tobacco, alcohol, and drug use.

Trades and skills (blue collar occupations) schools for students who do poorly under our current education system.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why does america bomb other countries, why not just blow up yourself? Usa is not a citizen of those countries

Like the cops did to the black activists in Philly or atomic bomb tests?
Where was the first nuclear bomb blown up ?

To answer your rantings about other countries, that goes back to an international deal struck some 50 plus years ago.
It's where the USA took up the task of being the world's policeman.
It has kept the US Dollar the most sought after currency through out the world for it's stability.

rickyb

Where was the first nuclear bomb blown up ?

To answer your rantings about other countries, that goes back to an international deal struck some 50 plus years ago.
It's where the USA took up the task of being the world's policeman.
It has kept the US Dollar the most sought after currency through out the world for it's stability.
Team America world police

I will strike an international deal to comment on usa

vantexan

That’s not what I asked.

What do you want after conservatives win a Second Civil War?
Let's see...A return to fiscal sanity, secure borders, schools that actually teach math and reading, a recognition that fossil fuels are here to stay, enforcing laws already on the books, not allowing cities to burn every time an interaction with the police goes bad. Silly stuff like that.

bacha29

Jack Smith would be fine with December. And let’s not forget that the only reason Trump is running is to stay out of prison.
If Trump goes back to the WH it's a foregone conclusion he will issue a blanket pardon for himself and his Watergate style loyal handmaids.
When it happens and I think it will the Republicans in Congress will either have to throw him clean out of the WH or the GOP will never hold a political majority in any place above state level for decades or perhaps even longer.

It will come down to legitimizing Trump's presence in the WH or the preservation of the Republican party. That will be the choices facing the GOP.
And don't rule out the GOP breaking off into several splintered political parties.

vantexan

If Trump goes back to the WH it's a foregone conclusion he will issue a blanket pardon for himself and his Watergate style loyal handmaids.
When it happens and I think it will the Republicans in Congress will either have to throw him clean out of the WH or the GOP will never hold a political majority in any place above state level for decades or perhaps even longer.

It will come down to legitimizing Trump's presence in the WH or the preservation of the Republican party. That will be the choices facing the GOP.
And don't rule out the GOP breaking off into several splintered political parties.
The Republicans won't impeach Trump because the consensus is that these are bogus charges brought for no other reason than keeping Trump out of office.

The Dems aren't protecting democracy, they're making a farce out of it.

bacha29

The Republicans won't impeach Trump because the consensus is that these are bogus charges brought for no other reason than keeping Trump out of office.

The Dems aren't protecting democracy, they're making a farce out of it.
We're going to see just how "bogus" those charges are in the months ahead. In the meantime more emotionally stable Americans , the ones who are still confident that the nation's legal justice system will prevail won't spend their entire day with their faces clued to Fox News.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Abolish the FBI, CIA, ATF, NSA, DHS, IRS, EPA, Federal Reserve, Department of Energy, and Department of Health, leave NATO, leave the United Nations, end federal income tax, end the Social Security program, end the welfare state, repeal all gun control bills put in place after 1791, end the political party system, and place strict term and age limits on congress and the presidency and well as require regular cognitive tests for them and reduce the pay and cut all additional benefits from the job.