Clarification on Article 15 (Central Supplement)

Really ??

mcuufr.jpg

I billed your Paypal account.

It's "[email protected]".... right ??

:biggrin:

-Bug-
You billed him. Love lt

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Huh ?

What contract was that ? I have every copy, going back to 1968.

"Doubting Thomas" ??

(I guess anything is possible in your Local ;))

-Bug-

That's the way it was Bug.

Package drivers were used as air drivers. Remember, we only delivered air on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

If you volunteered, you were paid straight time as an air driver. If you were forced, you got double time.

Grievance was filed and lost. Don't know where you have been.

Arbitrator agreed. A20051220aNM

NMA provides that air drivers and support employees receive straight time for hours worked on a holiday plus holiday pay. (2) NMA Air Article expressly supersedes Supplement language on the same subject unless specifically stated otherwise in NMA Air Article.

Package drivers volunteering to deliver air on the day after Thanksgiving were used as article 40 air drivers. Contract states straight time for the first 8 hours. These package drivers were not forced to work, they volunteered to be air drivers, hence no double time.

If they forced you, the Central double time language was implemented for package drivers being forced to work on a holiday.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That's the way it was Bug.

Package drivers were used as air drivers. Remember, we only delivered air on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

If you volunteered, you were paid straight time as an air driver. If you were forced, you got double time.

Grievance was filed and lost. Don't know where you have been.

Under Ron C. administration.

How about now ?