classification Question ?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Our building is small and the feeder cover guys bid with our feeder drivers. 3 feeder bids, 2 feeder cover. That's 30 weeks of their vacation list taken up every year. One guy off each week. Maybe not quite 30 but it's real close. Most of those guys have some time on the job.

The problem is if i am not classified a customer counter but as a driver than i should pick on driver list which i would get any week vacatio i want but on counter list i only get what the 2 guy ahead of me pick as they have 40 years and 48 years.I think i am customer counter and the job should be mine but if not i at least should get my vactions i want.
You should be picking vacation within your driver classification.

542thruNthru

The problem is if i am not classified a customer counter but as a driver than i should pick on driver list which i would get any week vacatio i want but on counter list i only get what the 2 guy ahead of me pick as they have 40 years and 48 years.I think i am customer counter and the job should be mine but if not i at least should get my vactions i want.

Why do you cover customer counter?

It sounds like PT cover drivers here. They are PT insiders with high seniority but because they elected to go cover they pick vacation with the drivers putting them at the bottom. It makes sense.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The only time it’s not a vacation is if you have to work with @Turdferguson , then it becomes a nightmare. Guy constantly screwing off, making forts out of tape and yelling at people.
It was out of boxes pal, no tape.
Screenshot_20200217-143118_Chrome.jpg