CLEAN IN/ CLEAN OUT PROCEDURES FOR P/T EMPLOYESS

Ihatebrown

PART-TIME HOURLY EMPLOYEES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE BOOK BAGS, DUFFLE BAGS AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF BAG IN UPS. NO EXCEPTIONS

My building comes up with these dumb rules every couple of months because they can't figure out who's stealing and because they hire the most low budget security in the world. Mind you our security is on his phone all night, walking in the parking lot and a lot of drivers have been caught stealing and they bring in huge ass duffle bags everyday, but that's ok

My supervisor said that the Union is backing this decision. The problem I have with this is, I work full-time as do most p/t workers and I come straight from my friend/t job to UPS so where am I suppose to change my clothes if not in the bathroom with my clothes in a bag. How is the Union blocking where should I put sanitary pads, stuff them in my bra?

Ihatebrown

Do it at your other job before you leave?
I can't I catch the subway park my car. that would mean I would have to those clothes plus my other work stuff back and forth from the subway not to mention I have a 15 minute walk to the subway. I mean if I could I would do that and if I go home first I won't make it work on time. I guess I'm suppose to change in the parking lot .

Nah
I can't I catch the subway park my car. that would mean I would have to those clothes plus my other work stuff back and forth from the subway not to mention I have a 15 minute walk to the subway. I mean if I could I would do that and if I go home first I won't make it work on time. I guess I'm suppose to change in the parking lot .
I don't know what to tell you. You sound like one of the few rare people who has a legitimate reason to bring a backpack to UPS. Doubt they'd make an exception though.

Try calling your business agent.

2Down2Many2Go

PART-TIME HOURLY EMPLOYEES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE BOOK BAGS, DUFFLE BAGS AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF BAG IN UPS. NO EXCEPTIONS

My building comes up with these dumb rules every couple of months because they can't figure out who's stealing and because they hire the most low budget security in the world. Mind you our security is on his phone all night, walking in the parking lot and a lot of drivers have been caught stealing and they bring in huge ass duffle bags everyday, but that's ok

My supervisor said that the Union is backing this decision. The problem I have with this is, I work full-time as do most p/t workers and I come straight from my friend/t job to UPS so where am I suppose to change my clothes if not in the bathroom with my clothes in a bag. How is the Union blocking where should I put sanitary pads, stuff them in my bra?
How about you ask the union why they're blocking why you can/can't put things ? Just a question.

trickpony1

The OP could do like one of our very attractive clerks did that wanted to have lunch with her biker boyfriend.
She walked out to her car and was observed taking off her dress leaving, of course, her bra and panties.
She then put on her biker attire, got on his bike and rode off.
Nothing illegal happened.

I thought the world of that woman.

542thruNthru

The OP could do like one of our very attractive clerks did that wanted to have lunch with her biker boyfriend.
She walked out to her car and was observed taking off her dress leaving, of course, her bra and panties.
She then put on her biker attire, got on his bike and rode off.

Nothing illegal happened.

I thought the world of that woman.
You work with @BSWALKS ?