climate catastrophe

vantexan

Ok but dont try to c9nvert me to christianity
You would probably find Christianity attractive. Jesus said it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle(a small door in the city wall)than for a rich man to enter into heaven. When the Church was established on the Day of Pentecost the members held all things in common. Jesus told his disciples if a man struck them on the cheek turn to him the other. That actually was an act of defiance. A man showed his superiority by using his right hand to strike another man's left cheek. By turning your right cheek toward the man he'd have to strike you with his left hand. That signified equality. Jesus drove all the money changers out of the temple. There's actually a lot that you might identify with.

rickyb

You would probably find Christianity attractive. Jesus said it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle(a small door in the city wall)than for a rich man to enter into heaven. When the Church was established on the Day of Pentecost the members held all things in common. Jesus told his disciples if a man struck them on the cheek turn to him the other. That actually was an act of defiance. A man showed his superiority by using his right hand to strike another man's left cheek. By turning your right cheek toward the man he'd have to strike you with his left hand. That signified equality. Jesus drove all the money changers out of the temple. There's actually a lot that you might identify with.
I know

You know i was just thinking even the matrix has been twisted by the right wing

imjanedoe

banned slut
hope It’s ok if I can post some cool pics of aliens
D2542849-F5B6-434E-87E5-79A5A7268D56.jpeg
0EA0D76B-EFF2-415A-A6EB-22F272D8BF47.jpeg
6821D556-54AA-4638-9D86-C617711CED09.jpeg
B663E4FC-A8C7-4B66-B545-B5EB42B6E71A.jpeg
32EF8E01-7CB4-4349-B32D-EBE91A6C7972.jpeg

imjanedoe

banned slut
Hahah a lot of Hollywood film directors, stunt doubles have seen some crazy stuff. It’s actually made them believe in God. The Bible doesn’t seem so crazy. Easy ten rules of Man like don’t be a hater don’t mess with ppl relationships respect ur parents (doesn’t mean u have to sacrifice ur own thoughts) don’t kill ppl lol don’t be be a lazy POS or take what’s not yours spread love ❤️

On climate change, sad Trump (the influence) and many are beyond skeptics ☹️😭

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Democracy. capitalism is undemocratic and comparable to vader giving orders to his workers in episode 6.

George lucas doesnt believe in capitalism

Look how the jedi council comes to decisions in the prequels vs how the dark side works

The Jedi council was the leadership of a group of warrior monks, not an economic system, not the government. Their decision making led to the destruction of their order and the rise of the dark side and subsequent empire. Not a good model to emulate.

rickyb

The Jedi council was the leadership of a group of warrior monks, not an economic system, not the government. Their decision making led to the destruction of their order and the rise of the dark side and subsequent empire. Not a good model to emulate.
U can look at how they decide vs dark side

Never said they were perfect

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
U can look at how they decide vs dark side

Never said they were perfect

They weren't just not perfect. They were awful. They democratically decided to let obi wan start training anakin, against their own rules. Perfect analogy for the Democratic process destroying Republican restraints on power. If there's anything to learn from star wars, that's it