climate catastrophe

rickyb

They weren't just not perfect. They were awful. They democratically decided to let obi wan start training anakin, against their own rules. Perfect analogy for the Democratic process destroying Republican restraints on power. If there's anything to learn from star wars, that's it
Jedi thought that ppl cant be redeemed and that theyre pure

Theres alot to learn from transsexual star wars

Thebrownblob

you're not getting it. No matter what happens will be blamed on man made global warming
I know I’m trying to pull that out of her, somehow these same people say there is against a cabal with people against us. And it’s the same people who are trying to manipulate our lives with fear of man-made global warming. That is what the cabal is using. The science is settled right? no room for discussion because we say so. Of course that’s not science at all doesn’t even work that way.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Probably better worry more about what China and India do if you’re worried about pollution.
Who creates the push and shove? Take our crap or else?! Hey you, Make our stuff for cheap! Quality has also declined. They laughed at Japanese cars for being reliable. The goal was always to empty our pockets.
Imagine being from a generation that doesn’t want better world for their kids and those who come after.

Thebrownblob

Who creates the push and shove? Take our crap or else?! Hey you, Make our stuff for cheap! Quality has also declined. They laughed at Japanese cars for being reliable. The goal was always to empty our pockets.
Imagine being from a generation that doesn’t want better world for their kids and those who come after.
This has nothing to do with man-made global warming I think you have ADD 😂

Thebrownblob

Better worry about everyone

That’s not a function that has any relevance or meaning. When I was a kid I was told children Ethiopia were starving because of the drought. It was only partially true the real truth was every bit of aid that was sent was captured by warlords and sold. Simply saying you have to care means nothing. Asking me to care about the rest of the world in regards to global warming is about as silly as asking me to care about Star Wars in the matrix because it’s made up, nonsense.
Things that are happening in other parts of the world are Geo political and orchestrated and I can’t do anything about that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Jedi thought that ppl cant be redeemed and that theyre pure

Theres alot to learn from transsexual star wars

And you're learning all the wrong lessons. You know the only mentions of money were in reference to payments to or from smugglers, the mob, and gamblers. The empire didn't use capitalism, it outlawed it and took what it wanted under threat of violence.

Last edited: