climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

U have 2 politcal parties

2 economic systems slavery in jail or capitalism
Well I’m for neither political party completely but I will say one lies and deceives a whole lot more than the other. And they do it on a scale or where is breathtaking because they stick together like rats.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1663039580241.png

rickyb

You don’t sound like u buy a bunch of clothes or need all the toys anyway boo. Just don’t flush condoms down the toilet cuz that’s a whole other nasty paste
these guys deny system failure leading to system collapse but even the signs of collapsing civilizations are there

imjanedoe

banned slut
Hemp became illegal to put people of color away bc their smooth jazz was just too much to resist and they couldn’t have biracial couples. Forget about holistic healing and paper.
Cotton production was quicker / cheaper (slaves) and then shortly logging business took over. I’m second hand embarrassed for everything we do here

Big money was paid to have books with powerful messages removed from the school systems

43B9E051-CAD0-48DC-9BEF-A6EB627857EA.jpeg
0B21E9EB-8301-40EF-B25D-958A116AA1CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hemp became illegal to put people of color away bc their smooth jazz was just too much to resist and they couldn’t have biracial couples. Forget about holistic healing and paper.
Cotton production was quicker / cheaper (slaves) and then shortly logging business took over. I’m second hand embarrassed for everything we do here

Big money was paid to have books with powerful messages removed from the school systems

View attachment 400671View attachment 400672
cat-leaving.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Left of centre party. or maybe theyre right

View attachment 400726

Those fires, caused by poor forest management as a result of idiot environmentalist, are a greater contributed to atmospheric CO2 than fossil fuels. Even the rotting matter in forests contribute more, and then become a fire hazard. If you're tired of breathing in dmoke from annual mega-fires, it's time to admit that "environmental friendly" forest management does more to destroy the environment than it could ever hope to preserve it. Start managing forests properly, and focus on improving grasslands over forests, then we'll finally see an end to these annual devastating fires.

rickyb

Those fires, caused by poor forest management as a result of idiot environmentalist, are a greater contributed to atmospheric CO2 than fossil fuels. Even the rotting matter in forests contribute more, and then become a fire hazard. If you're tired of breathing in dmoke from annual mega-fires, it's time to admit that "environmental friendly" forest management does more to destroy the environment than it could ever hope to preserve it. Start managing forests properly, and focus on improving grasslands over forests, then we'll finally see an end to these annual devastating fires.
No we wont. But ur partly right

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hurricane IAN better not do too much damage on Florida's westcoast.
If it does, it could have an adverse effect on my well being this winter.
All the snowbirds in my condo complex might have to stay here this winter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

This will soon be a reality of life.

The Jones Act ( 1920 ) is a federal law that regulates maritime commerce in the United States. The Jones Act requires goods shipped between U.S. ports to be transported on ships that are built, owned, and operated by United States citizens or permanent residents. Of the 478 LNG carriers that currently exist in the world, none are Jones Act eligible vessels, and none are owned by U.S. citizens or registered in the United States.

The choice is clear that The Jones Act needs to be updated to reflect today's reality.