climate catastrophe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why do we need 100 different choices. Why put out something cheap? Goes back to when I said use a bus. Ride a bike. Walk. Live within your means. Ppl buy clothes and throw them away. They have thousands of dollars worth of unworn shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t ride buses

imjanedoe

banned slut
Capitalism is full of conflict
Common interest is to keep the masses asleep and good little slaves that pay their taxes and buy more stuff. The other ones that just want the free handouts are a sure vote and they don’t care about the ones that stay on the low vibrations (drugs alcohol gambling violence in n out of jail)

Thebrownblob

Common interest is to keep the masses asleep and good little slaves that pay their taxes and buy more stuff. The other ones that just want the free handouts are a sure vote and they don’t care about the ones that stay on the low vibrations (drugs alcohol gambling violence in n out of jail)
Read Aldous Huxley brave New World. It’s not just a fiction book it was his vision of the future. And he had some insight with his dealings with the CIA and MK ultra

imjanedoe

banned slut
But those things are not your business if you don’t want people in your business stay out of theirs.
Why do you care if there’s something cheap? If it’s crap don’t buy it and it won’t be there all by itself because the market will eliminate it. The sheer number of choices we have as Americans is indicative of our freedom. It’s really not our place to worry about what other people make choices about.
I would think you of all people would be cognizant that personal choice is important?
It’s ok for politicians and celebrities to ride around in their private Jets and pollute. Enable the cheap copy cats to steal ideas and replicate for small profits that have nothing to do with us
I don’t ride buses
it would be a different setup here for it to be possible. I wouldn’t like the change at first but trust me I’ve gone to parts of the world without any internet or cable and it isn’t that bad. People are more present in their conversations, you feel really welcome

Thebrownblob

It’s ok for politicians and celebrities to ride around in their private Jets and pollute. Enable the cheap copy cats to steal ideas and replicate for small profits that have nothing to do with us

it would be a different setup here for it to be possible. I wouldn’t like the change at first but trust me I’ve gone to parts of the world without any internet or cable and it isn’t that bad. People are more present in their conversations, you feel really welcome
Yeah I’m totally for career politicians Who are nothing more than leeches on the backs of society sucking the blood, driving around in expensive cars and bank accounts in the multiple millions while only making slightly more than I do every year?

Not a chance, some called them public servants I call them public nuisance

rickyb

But those things are not your business if you don’t want people in your business stay out of theirs.
Why do you care if there’s something cheap? If it’s crap don’t buy it and it won’t be there all by itself because the market will eliminate it. The sheer number of choices we have as Americans is indicative of our freedom. It’s really not our place to worry about what other people make choices about.
I would think you of all people would be cognizant that personal choice is important?
U have 2 politcal parties

2 economic systems slavery in jail or capitalism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

No thanks. I don’t talk to strangers either. I never beeped the horn so as not to talk to customers either.