climate catastrophe

rickyb

Women aren't just trying to be dicks to you. There's a biological basis in it. A woman can't just walk away from the consequences of a sexual encounter in which she's impregnated like a man can. So she'll generally want to be boning someone who has the means to provide in case it happens. It's nothing personal.
normal men suck too and the only man im into is me.

at least 95% of all people are mediocre.

rickyb

so weve already warmed the planet 1.2 Celcius, and another half a degree to over 1 degree additional warming is already baked into the ocean and atmosphere. the way we are polluting it will be warmed over 5 degrees which is completely insane.

i was watching an interview with one of the founders of extinction rebellion UK and some politicians has contacted his movement to say that htey know this system doesnt work (which btw 30 years ago people thought our system was sustainable). he thinks we are headed towards a final fascism until we go extinct and that the capitalists and govt will double down and stick their head in the sand if we fail to rise up.

some climate models predict 7 billion people to die, some models predict everyone will die.

i just hope if things get real bad that i have the courage to kill myself instead of harming other people who dont deserve it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i watched that new mike moore movie again and part of it is about the flint lead water crisis which happened because of profits over people. short term profits for long term suffering. in the film the govt fudges the numbers which measures lead in the water and obama flies out to tell people to drink the water which is unsafe well after people have been poisoned. rick snyder declared an emergency in michigan and installed his cronies who bumped the democratically elected people. and moore also showed the US army simulated gun battles in the city of flint which caught alot of the residents off guard.

i viewed this all as a prelude to our climate catastrophe: the govt lies to us about how bad it is, democracy is ruined by false flag operation in the govt, people are sick and suffering, theres a police state, etc.

Do you know what caused the lead contamination in the Flint water? Here's a hint, it wasn't a polluted river.

And the term they should be using is climate mass hysteria. The public figures pushing the issue are making big money off of it, and the "climate scientists" all fall in line or their funding gets cut. Some major proponents of renewable energy from 20-30 years ago are finally starting to understand the true costs of renewables, and that wind and solar won't save us. They are now starting to push nuclear.

Climate cultists want to switch everyone over to a plant based, low protein diet. Why? Cult leaders have understood for a long time that high carbohydrate, low protein diets lead to diminished cognition, and they want the populace more compliant and less able to think for themselves.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Climate cultists want to switch everyone over to a plant based, low protein diet. Why? Cult leaders have understood for a long time that high carbohydrate, low protein diets lead to diminished cognition, and they want the populace more compliant and less able to think for themselves.
giphy (2).gif

rickyb

Do you know what caused the lead contamination in the Flint water? Here's a hint, it wasn't a polluted river.

And the term they should be using is climate mass hysteria. The public figures pushing the issue are making big money off of it, and the "climate scientists" all fall in line or their funding gets cut. Some major proponents of renewable energy from 20-30 years ago are finally starting to understand the true costs of renewables, and that wind and solar won't save us. They are now starting to push nuclear.

dude most people already cant think for themselves and they are on the added sugar, oil, salt diet

nuclear is crap. total crap.

yea it was and even GM got its new cars rusted out because of that water LOL.

dude most people already cant think for themselves and they are on the added sugar, oil, salt diet

nuclear is crap. total crap.

yea it was and even GM got its new cars rusted out because of that water LOL.
If you start now, You might have a chance of escaping your brainwashing.

rickyb

My belgium diving instructor had some choice words for donald trumps inaction on climate catasrophe all the while being briefed on it