climate catastrophe

rickyb

If you really wanna go to gitmo participate in jihadi forums and add them to your charities you give to then jump our border.

I’m sure we won’t mind accommodating you, though if you end up in California they’ll probably make you governor.
come with me and rod.

micheal moore went around it in sicko and reported on the free healthcare the terrorists get who pay no taxes.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Please talk to China and India. Nothing is going to happen to the projected 1 degree temperature increase over the next 100 years if they don't kick it in.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wasted enough time on this. Come with a decent argument and not some grandiose ideal of mass mobilization of the population to knee cap their own economic future. Look at what happened in France, people will mobilize against this non sense not for it.

rickyb

Wasted enough time on this. Come with a decent argument and not some grandiose ideal of mass mobilization of the population to knee cap their own economic future. Look at what happened in France, people will mobilize against this non sense not for it.
that mobilization in france was very important and not limited to just carbon taxes. the french understand how power works, they got more responsive govt from that protests than whatever presidents they elected in at least a decade.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just curious, ricky. What have you done meaningful to further society?
I got a shiny Salamence and named it Mr Salamence.
I like to think it helped the world.
C7E7E8DB-1645-4AAA-9F53-14C94BB56E75.jpeg