climate catastrophe

rickyb

Markets are inefficiemt bc pricing mechanism doesnt account for true costs like pollution
Screenshot_20220519-094321_Firefox.jpg

Thebrownblob

Markets are inefficiemt bc pricing mechanism doesnt account for true costs like pollutionView attachment 384568
When I was a little kid that used to tell us acid rain was going to kill us all 😂. I didn’t believe it then because I’m not a sucker but apparently some people have no problem believing whatever they’re told. The same people you rage against in government and the markets are the same people propagating your nonsense global warming, climate change. pollution Death Cult. in 50 years you’ll still be saying the same thing.

rickyb

When I was a little kid that used to tell us acid rain was going to kill us all 😂. I didn’t believe it then because I’m not a sucker but apparently some people have no problem believing whatever they’re told. The same people you rage against in government and the markets are the same people propagating your nonsense global warming, climate change. pollution Death Cult. in 50 years you’ll still be saying the same thing.
Ppl predict things and then it happens sometimes u know

Thebrownblob

Ppl predict things and then it happens sometimes u know
It didn’t it, won’t, and their solution is “give us your money so we can fix climate change.” If you can’t figure out you’re being ripped off then you’ll be a sucker your whole life. Governments pay for supposed climate scientists to give them the results they want to show people like you and scare the hell out of you.

rickyb

It didn’t it, won’t, and their solution is “give us your money so we can fix climate change.” If you can’t figure out you’re being ripped off then you’ll be a sucker your whole life. Governments pay for supposed climate scientists to give them the results they want to show people like you and scare the hell out of you.
Govts and the media cover it up. trump gets briefed on it by intelligence agencies and lies to his supporters. media has mostly negligible coverage.

The matrix blood falls with the code...

Thebrownblob

Govts and the media cover it up. trump gets briefed on it by intelligence agencies and lies to his supporters. media has mostly negligible coverage.

The matrix blood falls with the code...
And yet you believe the governments when they tell you they need your tax dollars to fix global warming? It’s strange because I agree with you government‘s coverup things with their intelligence agencies. But you can’t seem to see through this lie. And I have no idea what Trump has to do with any of this LOL, he’s not president.

rickyb

And yet you believe the governments when they tell you they need your tax dollars to fix global warming? It’s strange because I agree with you government‘s coverup things with their intelligence agencies. But you can’t seem to see through this lie. And I have no idea what Trump has to do with any of this LOL, he’s not president.
They dont do that they barely mention global warming or outright deny it. its business as usual. bush wad briefed on global warming by intelligence agencies and then he lies to u about it

Thebrownblob

They dont do that they barely mention global warming or outright deny it. its business as usual. bush wad briefed on global warming by intelligence agencies and then he lies to u about it
Bush was also briefed on weapons of mass destruction, with your point? Get your head out of the clouds. You’re making my case that we can’t trust what the government says ever, especially when their solution is taking your money and your freedoms. When they drive whatever cars they want, live in whatever houses they want, and fly whatever planes they want. Because they’re more important than you. When I see Joe Biden‘s service detail in a Prius then we can talk.

rickyb

Bush was also briefed on weapons of mass destruction, with your point? Get your head out of the clouds. You’re making my case that we can’t trust what the government says ever, especially when their solution is taking your money and your freedoms. When they drive whatever cars they want, live in whatever houses they want, and fly whatever planes they want. Because they’re more important than you. When I see Joe Biden‘s service detail in a Prius then we can talk.
Bush lied about wmds

Thebrownblob

Bush lied about wmds
Yes, that’s what governments and presidents are good at and we can split hairs about the fact that the report he read said they had WMDs . But once again it’s a government report that pushed the narrative for a certain outcome. so why do you believe them?

rickyb

Yes, that’s what governments and presidents are good at and we can split hairs about the fact that the report he read said they had WMDs . But once again it’s a government report that pushed the narrative for a certain outcome. so why do you believe them?
Bc govts dont always lie. the truth is more nuianced than oversimplifications like that or markets are best system we got

rickyb

2008 financial crisis just like climate catastrophe which is theyre based on fraud.

Wat happens is the companies have fictional growth, while doing crappy business, and wen the system collapses they have no money to cover their losses

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
2008 financial crisis just like climate catastrophe which is theyre based on fraud.

Wat happens is the companies have fictional growth, while doing crappy business, and wen the system collapses they have no money to cover their losses
And here we go again….

rickyb

this number will go very high and trigger disgusting right wing hitler responses if we maintain the status quo:

1653249681563.png