Climate change again

vantexan

Your track record of denial speaks to a strong disbelief in science.
In other words I must accept what you believe without question. The problem is it's difficult to accept it because the Left has tied completely taking over control of everything to saving the planet. Based on the Left's track record it isn't hard to extrapolate they are using climate change to further their ideas of utopia by replacing capitalism. And by the way solar cycles have been studied by scientists for hundreds of years. If you totally deny that line of reasoning it's not hard to suspect you have an agenda.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82213777_2578356269110531_1336775250523717632_n.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I just think that's a pretty high temperature for they region of the world.

Is it man made or just natural evolution?
Who knows?
I just threw it out there.
I know. The wacko's point to this stuff like it never happened before. Our measurements are recent in terms of earth time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know. The wacko's point to this stuff like it never happened before. Our measurements are recent in terms of earth time.

When people point out cooling trends it's weather, when people point out warming trends, we have to kill off half the population to save the planet.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I just think that's a pretty high temperature for they region of the world.

Is it man made or just natural evolution?
Who knows?
I just threw it out there.
The deniers are either not educated on the subject or politically/financially motivated. There is no doubt GW as well as AGW exists, the only question is the exact level humans are involved (agw)

Warmest Winter in U.S. History So Far | Weather Underground

Above: County-by-county temperature rankings for the contiguous U.S. for the period November 2019 through January 2020. Out of the 3134 counties and county equivalents (such as parishs) in the Lower 48 states, not a single one had a temperature significantly below the 20th-century average for the three-month period. The vast majority of counties came in well above average. (NOAA/NCEI)

www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/02/03/warmth-is-really-unheard-much-eastern-europe-including-helsinki-moscow-saw-warmest-january-record/%3foutputType=amp

The month was a staggering 5.6 degrees above the 1981 to 2010 baseline of “average” January temperatures across the European continent as a whole, with much of northeastern Europe surpassing benchmark values by nearly 11 degrees
imrs.jpeg
county-warmth-nov19-feb20-930px.jpg

Just look at those temperature anomalies across Europe, esp. eastern europe and russia...those are anomalies and not actuals!

Attachments

• county-warmth-nov19-feb20-930px.jpg
    county-warmth-nov19-feb20-930px.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 166
  • imrs.jpeg
    imrs.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 148

Wally

When people point out cooling trends it's weather, when people point out warming trends, we have to kill off half the population to save the planet.
Years back, the fear was the earth is cooling and earth was to become a ball of ice! Lol, even Time magazine has an issue with the frozen earth in its cover.

Wally

The deniers are either not educated on the subject or politically/financially motivated. There is no doubt GW as well as AGW exists, the only question is the exact level humans are involved (agw)

Warmest Winter in U.S. History So Far | Weather Underground

Above: County-by-county temperature rankings for the contiguous U.S. for the period November 2019 through January 2020. Out of the 3134 counties and county equivalents (such as parishs) in the Lower 48 states, not a single one had a temperature significantly below the 20th-century average for the three-month period. The vast majority of counties came in well above average. (NOAA/NCEI)

www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/02/03/warmth-is-really-unheard-much-eastern-europe-including-helsinki-moscow-saw-warmest-january-record/%3foutputType=amp

View attachment 282628 View attachment 282629
Just look at those temperature anomalies across Europe, esp. eastern europe and russia...those are anomalies and not actuals!
Stuff happens. Look how much ice was over Chicago and Boston.

ice_sheets.png