Clocked out but was being forced to punch back in. (I am a driver)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am on the list I just always fear grieving anything because I don't want to be on bad terms with the sups. I like our other two sups just now this one. It sucks man I try hard not to be the bad guy but I guess I gotta

Quit acting like a sheep man up and do what you need to do
FFS

Madgreek

You can lose your job over this where I’m at and they will definitely talk to you about it the next day and give you full heads up that they plan to do just that if it ever happens again. Union stewards also back them up and will talk to you after the meeting about it.

Heard of multiple seniority guys just having a bad day and blowing a gasket over being sent to help after making it back to the building. Just try to be a respectful professional and you will have this job for a long time with no going home worrying about losing it.
my union rep said its not going to go the route of termination

542thruNthru

Personally if I'm punched out and management comes up to me and tells me to punch back in I'm leaving also. I'm off the clock and no longer under your direction. Threaten me all you want.

Madgreek

Personally if I'm punched out and management comes up to me and tells me to punch back in I'm leaving also. I'm off the clock and no longer under your direction. Threaten me all you want.
but am I in the right tho? If I am punched out and was given no instruction for the whole day till last minute?