Clown

satellitedriver

This is the second time this video has shown up.
My first gut reaction was why was the guy unwilling to go up on the porch?
I watched it again, with a critical drivers eye.
Somethings struck me.
The vehicles in the driveway looked like they had been parked there a long time.(junky)
The driver had to duck under an untrimmed tree to get to the walkway lined with untrimmed hedges and a unmown lawn.
He stops and checks his footing.(was there something in his way on the sidewalk?)
He has to judge the throw to go over the childs plastic wagon that is blocking the steps to the porch.
Let's see a picture of that porch.
Is there a dog chained next to the frontdoor?
Is the pathway clear?( meaning, is there so much crap in the way that it is unsafe)
Is the porch structurally sound to take his weight?
ECT......
Personally, I think he used the wrong throwing form.
He used the horseshoe throw.
I would have used the frisbee throw, that way it sides up to the door and doesn't damage the edges.
PAX

moreluck

golden ticket member
satellite.....not to worry.....I steal... er...borrow all the quotes & jokes & recipes.

In fact, I even go on teamster.net and check out their jokes....they don't get very many...maybe one a week....but I steal/borrow them when there's a new one.

Sammie

Plus, if you see how easily the driver handled the package, you'll notice it didn't include with weight of a toe nail.

I think this driver kinda likes seeing himself in the movies...:cool2:

browned_out

All good drivers will adapt to there situation, this guy does the right thing when you have to enter from the next door neighbors house. I like how they claim its an all glass pkg, even though you hear it land on the porch with no broken glass sounds.

govols019

You smell that?
I think if UPS saw this they would add it as part of the methods. He knocked on the door and got the package delivered at the same time while never having to actually make it to the porch. Bravo, I say.