Raise for drivers 118,000 USA drivers?

TeltBender

UPS hides their real profit margins. Reinvestment into automation, dividends, and other things leads to a lower overall net profit on paper to look like they are making less. But they are just spending more to make more in the future without as many teamsters.
We can see their investments. Are you trolling.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How $100K/yr to drive a van around considered not good pay? Sure you should get increases that match the high inflation but not more than that. Pay is already very good plus a great pension plan. Nothing to complain about as far as pay. If you are going to complain then complain about too much forced overtime, no A/C in the vans, but not the pay.

Another part time supe chimes in
Lmao
Don’t you have conference call you need to be on

Steamer

We can see their investments. Are you trolling.
But the average person isn't adding it all up to what the net profit would be without the overhead of new investments. So it makes the net profits look lower. So that UPS can say "see, we aren't making enough to give you guys a fair share".

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But the average person isn't adding it all up to what the net profit would be without the overhead of new investments. So it makes the net profits look lower. So that UPS can say "see, we aren't making enough to give you guys a fair share".
Lies and subterfuge. That’s the UPS way.

TeltBender

Yes and then negotiators say 2 seconds later, “r u smoking crack?”

Wouldn’t the profit numbers be after all expenses? I mean I’m pretty dumb but isn’t the point of write offs to hide revenue? So if they show profits that’s after they pay everyone and reinvest. Or am I missing something?

Cowboy Mac

The members didn't give our Union negotiators the tools they needed in 2018.

Let's move on....
A0C0A257-4125-435B-8F1C-CA6011F3A332.gif

Wouldn’t the profit numbers be after all expenses? I mean I’m pretty dumb but isn’t the point of write offs to hide revenue? So if they show profits that’s after they pay everyone and reinvest. Or am I missing something?
Capital expenditures is what he's getting at, and the union has that information.