CNN FINALLY ADMITTING THEY ARE FAKE !!!

The big package

In a hidden video a CNN executive finally admits that they target what they feel is a so-called threat to the democratic party agenda , like President Trump etc . And create fake stories and go on the attack to make these so-called threats look bad and get people upset . Basically they target the low IQ public and suck them in with their phony stories to try to go on the attack to destroy their opponent with accusations of racism , pedophilia etc. . Fox News and stations like that were basically created to oppose and defend all these ridiculous fake stories and allegations . Believe it or not CNN still refuses to admit the Corona virus even came from China . I'm not sure what their motive is there . So between CNN executive admitting their slime and Brooke Baldwin on her way out the door ripping the station on their male dominance and their sexual harassment CNN is clearly along with MSNBC and the people that watch are the scum of the country !!!

rickyb

In a hidden video a CNN executive finally admits that they target what they feel is a so-called threat to the democratic party agenda , like President Trump etc . And create fake stories and go on the attack to make these so-called threats look bad and get people upset . Basically they target the low IQ public and suck them in with their phony stories to try to go on the attack to destroy their opponent with accusations of racism , pedophilia etc. . Fox News and stations like that were basically created to oppose and defend all these ridiculous fake stories and allegations . Believe it or not CNN still refuses to admit the Corona virus even came from China . I'm not sure what their motive is there . So between CNN executive admitting their slime and Brooke Baldwin on her way out the door ripping the station on their male dominance and their sexual harassment CNN is clearly along with MSNBC and the people that watch are the scum of the country !!!
I'm eagerly awaiting the other networks to admit they are also fake

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
CNN, LOL

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

SLW

Best to just consume a variety of reputable sources. There is no unbiased news, although most of it doesn't have a specific conscious "agenda." Newspapers are still your best bet for staying well-informed and I think that has more to do with the medium than the message.

RealClearPolitics used to be amazing at compiling good articles from good sources from several ideological perspectives, but they started dropping the ball a few years ago and it's basically the just standard conservative line now with a few centrist and libertarian takes for flavor.

Last edited: