CNN FINALLY ADMITTING THEY ARE FAKE !!!

It will be fine

you were comparing shapiro to CNN. dont try to deflect to cover up your idiotic comparison
The conversation had moved on from CNN. There was a post about another right winger getting banned from Twitter for bot usage. I merely pointed out that bot usage is a common tactic with right wingers. Their ideas are bad so they cheat the systems to spread them.

SLW

The conversation had moved on from CNN. There was a post about another right winger getting banned from Twitter for bot usage. I merely pointed out that bot usage is a common tactic with right wingers. Their ideas are bad so they cheat the systems to spread them.
I don't think it's because their ideas are so bad or that they even have any real interest in ideas. They exploit bots etc because they are grifters trying to make as much $$ as they can.

newfie

its a typical lib dodge. you throw out a shapiro when we're discussing how a major network has been caught admitting their collusion with the DNC . And then when i point out how idiotic your argument is you try to run around the barn with another asinine argument to defend your previous asinine argument.
its an over abundance of asinine you present.

It will be fine

its a typical lib dodge. you throw out a shapiro when we're discussing how a major network has been caught admitting their collusion with the DNC . And then when i point out how idiotic your argument is you try to run around the barn with another asinine argument to defend your previous asinine argument.
its an over abundance of asinine you present.
Sounds like you’re mad I pointed out how right wing media operates. You should try reading the entire thread, it’ll help you from getting lost in the conversation.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@It will be fine complained that the rights ideas are bad and that they need bots to get their content trending.

Then said ben shapiro uses bots but doesn't need them he's just wired that way.

This is literally what I'm taking away from this conversation.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Money. It’s the only reason he does anything. Bots hack the algorithm so more people visit his website. Where are you getting lost?
Money goes for everyone on both sides. Look at the mansion blm lady just bought herself with blm money.

So if ben purchases and uses bots that he doesnt need. Its it a losing investment?

It will be fine

Still no mention of what bad idea the right wingers have that makes them need bots.

But at the same time they also dont need bots?

??
Pretty much all current right wing ideas are bad. They’ve never worked but rich people keep promoting them to get richer. Just cut taxes more and everyone gets wealthy. It’s never worked. More guns will make us safer, never worked. Etc.

newfie

Pretty much all current right wing ideas are bad. They’ve never worked but rich people keep promoting them to get richer. Just cut taxes more and everyone gets wealthy. It’s never worked. More guns will make us safer, never worked. Etc.
because democratic run cities and states work so well. man are you living in some bizzarre bubble

vantexan

You are aware that both Big Tech and Wall Street are firmly in the Democratic camp and have been for decades now?

vantexan

They literally fund the entire nation.
So when the Democratic governor of New Mexico, a blue state, complains to the Federal government about not allowing anymore drilling on Federal land, which funds about half of her state's budget, the other blue states are going to step in and make up the difference? You know, the ones that just got a bailout because their pension funds were about to collapse? They're just oozing money that they're eager to give away while their own budgets are a disaster? Are you sure you don't want to look at that bridge in Brooklyn I have for sale?