CNN FINALLY ADMITTING THEY ARE FAKE !!!

Box Ox

Why was James O'Keefe's Twitter account suspended?

Too much truth, or outright lies?

LOL

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter permanently suspends Project Veritas's James O'Keefe

"Twitter on Thursday suspended Project Veritas’s James O’Keefe’s account for violations of "manipulation and spam," according to the social media platform.

“The account you referenced (@JamesOKeefeIII) was permanently suspended for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a email to The Hill.

“As outlined in our policy on platform manipulation and spam, 'You can’t mislead others on Twitter by operating fake accounts,' and 'you can’t artificially amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts,'” the spokesperson said.

Twitter confirmed to The Hill that O'Keefe's suspension is permanent. "

"O'Keefe told The Hill in a statement he plans to sue Twitter over the accusation.

"I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O'Keefe, 'operated fake accounts,'" O'Keefe said in a statement provided by Project Veritas. "This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay. Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me. The complaint will be filed Monday."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter permanently suspends Project Veritas's James O'Keefe

"Twitter on Thursday suspended Project Veritas’s James O’Keefe’s account for violations of "manipulation and spam," according to the social media platform.

“The account you referenced (@JamesOKeefeIII) was permanently suspended for violating the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a email to The Hill.

“As outlined in our policy on platform manipulation and spam, 'You can’t mislead others on Twitter by operating fake accounts,' and 'you can’t artificially amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts,'” the spokesperson said.

Twitter confirmed to The Hill that O'Keefe's suspension is permanent. "

"O'Keefe told The Hill in a statement he plans to sue Twitter over the accusation.

"I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O'Keefe, 'operated fake accounts,'" O'Keefe said in a statement provided by Project Veritas. "This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay. Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me. The complaint will be filed Monday."
Gotta love that censorship.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep, pretty stupid. The wokies at Twitter HQ must have been dropping to the floor and going into snowflake seizures claiming they'd been harmed by the news of CNN's exposure if the company was desperate enough to put forth that excuse.
Sometimes a left wing CEO wakes up and decides he wants to be a tyrant that day. Wouldn't be the first time.

It will be fine

Yep, pretty stupid. The wokies at Twitter HQ must have been dropping to the floor and going into snowflake seizures claiming they'd been harmed by the news of CNN's exposure if the company was desperate enough to put forth that excuse.
Bot armies are common on social media. It’s how Ben Shapiro gets his stuff trending on Facebook. I’m sure this guy had bots spamming his stuff too. The Right needs bots because their ideas are bad.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Best to just consume a variety of reputable sources. There is no unbiased news, although most of it doesn't have a specific conscious "agenda." Newspapers are still your best bet for staying well-informed and I think that has more to do with the medium than the message.

RealClearPolitics used to be amazing at compiling good articles from good sources from several ideological perspectives, but they started dropping the ball a few years ago and it's basically the just standard conservative line now with a few centrist and libertarian takes for flavor.

Just skip all the bs and get to the bible already

Box Ox

Bot armies are common on social media. It’s how Ben Shapiro gets his stuff trending on Facebook. I’m sure this guy had bots spamming his stuff too. The Right needs bots because their ideas are bad.
Guess we'll find out if Twitter loses or tries to settle O'Keefe's upcoming lawsuit.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I saw you say one day a few weeks back that Facebook is basically a right wing propaganda outlet.

Why would Shapiro need bots on a propaganda outlet?

Box Ox

I saw you say one day a few weeks back that Facebook is basically a right wing propaganda outlet.

Why would Shapiro need bots on a propaganda outlet?
1.jpg

2.jpg

newfie

I'm sure you have a fetish for donkeys. but i would not speculate on how or why unless there was video of you in the act. You cant defend censorship by spreading false unsubstantiated accusations. Or so you're side claimed when Trump tried to challenge the election results.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'd assume he'd donate to left wing candidates if he was a left wing CEO. But instead he's a Silicon Valley woke libertarian dip* and supports the corresponding politicians. I hate him no matter what bc I'm permanently banned from Twitter lol
A billionaire gives a couple thousand dollars to a Democrat and that's supposed to somehow prove he isn't left wing?

Sure thing buddy.