Co-worker Celebrity Look A-likes

B

BROWN OBSERVER

We Have A New Hire Thats A Dead-ringer Twin Of Adam Sandler And Another Long Time Driver That Looks And Even Sound Like Jay Leno.........and Last But Not Least An Account Exec Thats A Mirror Image Of Condileesa (?) Rice......

Anybody You Know Makes You Say....hey..this Person Could Pass For........

Teamster251

PSST Drvr Local 251 PRORI
We Have A New Hire Thats A Dead-ringer Twin Of Adam Sandler And Another Long Time Driver That Looks And Even Sound Like Jay Leno.........and Last But Not Least An Account Exec Thats A Mirror Image Of Condileesa (?) Rice......

I look like Dick Cheney

disneyworld

We have one that reminds me of the Cowardly Lion

moreluck

golden ticket member
DL.... I was asking ds because he's Canadian and my personal translator of the metric system. I don't know liters from meters.

wkmac.... truthfully, I had no idea who John Holmes was so I looked him up on Yahoo and they had all the info. on him....Yahoooooo!! There were several "John Holmes", but knowing dl's sense of humor, I was able to pick out the one he was referring to.

diadlover

JOHN HOLMES AND JOHNNY WADD..HOW DO YOU REMEMBER THEIR FACE??

THE STAR OF THE SHOW WAS THEIR.....................YOU KNOW WHAT..

That's what I was referring to!

(No, I'm obviously just joking around here. I don't resemble John Holmes at all. I'm actually more like a newborn baby boy..................8 pounds and 19 1/2 inches!)

Last edited:

wkmac

I'm actually more like a newborn baby boy..................8 pounds and 19 1/2 inches!)

Yeah, and when the ladies see that thing coming (OOoooo, bad choice of words) approaching, they hear Iron Maiden and Bruce Dickinson singing the chorus,

RUN TO THE HILLS.....
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

:lol:

Boy this thread is starting to get "LOW" so we better stop now!

See what you started Moreluck!:tongue_sm

moreluck

golden ticket member
wkmac....hey, I was just doing research ! The nuns always said, "If you don't know what it is or who it is, go look it up." :)