College degree

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Morehouse College - Net Price, Tuition, Cost to Attend, Financial Aid and Student Loans

These ‘freeloaders’ have paid out close to $200k in order to have a better chance at life. They did it without expectations of having their debt forgiven.

You are really a bitter person. Would you have felt the same way if Falwell Jr had paid of the loans of Liberty U graduates.

No need to answer.
What kind of idiot would pay 200k for college? Honestly, people who would make a stupid decision like that will most likely find a way to go back into debt after this guy pays their loan off.

floridays

So I guess you would have similar issues with the vineyard owner who as described in Matthew 20 went out to hire workers at different times throughout the day and essentially paid a higher hourly wage to those he hired later.

You could say he encouraged the latter hires to be lazy in the future knowing a late hire in the day could bail them out.

Is it not lawful for this man to do with what his own? (Paraphrasing Matthew 20:15)
No, I don't. I don't have an issue with the guy doing whatever he wants to do with his money.
Part of my post was meant as a backhanded slap to lefty's. Figure it out.

Sportello

Banned
What kind of idiot would pay 200k for college? Honestly, people who would make a stupid decision like that will most likely find a way to go back into debt after this guy pays their loan off.
It’s substantially less expensive than out of state tuition at the state university near me.

BiggieBrown

That Morehouse College you posted is a private university.
If you don't have big bucks then you are indeed a maroon for going to a private uni.
If you pay out of state tuition you are also a maroon.
Go to the state school in your state.
OR if you are absolutely set on going to some other state school, then move to that state, attain residency, and then enroll.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Morehouse College - Net Price, Tuition, Cost to Attend, Financial Aid and Student Loans

These ‘freeloaders’ have paid out close to $200k in order to have a better chance at life. They did it without expectations of having their debt forgiven.

You are really a bitter person. Would you have felt the same way if Falwell Jr had paid of the loans of Liberty U graduates.

No need to answer.
At Liberty, the students are all "debt free" because they have jobs at the school and that pays their tuition....Maybe you should read up about their policy!!
Bitterness is for herbs......I just like accountability!!

Box Ox

Maybe a 17-18 year old who doesn’t really know anything but has been told their whole lives that college, any degree, is the only way to achieve success in the world.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
A long time ago I enrolled in a college that would have put me over $250k in debt by the time it was said and done. By the end of the second week the reality of my situation started to sink in and I got the hell out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do people care so much about other people receiving money? The only time I care is when they vote to take mine.
Most people don't like to see UNFAIRNESS!! Like food stamps for someone able to work or med coverage for an illegal alien or the other millions of examples of unfairness. Inheriting money is evidence of your family working...that's a good thing!