I can't believe......

Thebrownblob

how many people online cry about drivers getting $44 per hour, they take it personally and whine that it is unfair that they make less with a college degree
This job is physical. There is no doubt. But even worse is the mental aspect of this job with the hours., time commits, stress, and dealing with management. Most people simply cannot put up with that for 25 and 30 years for any amount of money. it doesn’t become evident to outsiders until they give it a shot and realize.

This job is physical. There is no doubt. But even worse is the mental aspect of this job with the hours., time commits, stress, and dealing with management. Most people simply cannot put up with that for 25 and 30 years for any amount of money. it doesn’t become evident to outsiders until they give it a shot and realize.
If I only had a dollar for everyone that tried to qualify as a driver....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
how many people online cry about drivers getting $44 per hour, they take it personally and whine that it is unfair that they make less with a college degree
My buddy does drain service. He has little of what you would call formal education but makes a mint doing what can be some nasty work at times. I think he gets $300 to show up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Add in dealing in with rude ass customers ( Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, construction sites etc ) on a daily basis and that adds another layer of difficulty

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Right. Only the chosen can do the job. You drive around and deliver boxes. It's not rocket science.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It took me awhile, but I ultimately realized that 90% or more of the so-called stress of being a package car driver was stress I created for myself.

Once I surrendered to the clock, took it one delivery and package at a time, took all of my personal time daily, empowered myself by enacting all contractual protections, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, legs and back.

I made more money, did less work and the quality of all my time was greatly increased.

Not everyone is capable of this epiphany, but I have always offered my testimony to anyone willing to listen and invited them to heed the mindset I described.

I hope at least one person who reads this finds value in it.
A lot of drivers with bad knees after 30-40 year careers