Colombia

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
If you head back to Colombia and venture around Cartagena. Stay in the old city. The Getsemani area is blowing up and has a more of a european nightlife, but you get your money worth venturing around history. Also the area where the FBI got busted for hoes. And the Bazurto market is worth walking at least once. It's got everything the country has to offer produce wise.

vantexan

If you head back to Colombia and venture around Cartagena. Stay in the old city. The Getsemani area is blowing up and has a more of a european nightlife, but you get your money worth venturing around history. Also the area where the FBI got busted for hoes. And the Bazurto market is worth walking at least once. It's got everything the country has to offer produce wise.
The produce is amazing isn't it? Folks on here have no clue what they're missing. I would definitely love to see the old city in Cartagena. I'm not a fan of high heat + humidity but that's something I'd make an exception for. Would like to see Santa Marta too.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
The produce is amazing isn't it? Folks on here have no clue what they're missing. I would definitely love to see the old city in Cartagena. I'm not a fan of high heat + humidity but that's something I'd make an exception for. Would like to see Santa Marta too.
I stayed two weeks on the northern peninsula. Wasn't that bad. Cartagena is hot like South Florida, but Santa Marta is fairly mountainous depending on where you stay. And right over that mountain is La Guajira which is where I worked. It's not bad. Check out Cabo de la Vela. It's a popular wind surfing spot. I lived in Riohacha. and if you go up that far, most as well check out Punta Gallinas. It's a bit of a trip, but worthwhile. There's also Macuira. It's an oasis in the middle of the desert.

vantexan

I stayed two weeks on the northern peninsula. Wasn't that bad. Cartagena is hot like South Florida, but Santa Marta is fairly mountainous depending on where you stay. And right over that mountain is La Guajira which is where I worked. It's not bad. Check out Cabo de la Vela. It's a popular wind surfing spot. I lived in Riohacha. and if you go up that far, most as well check out Punta Gallinas. It's a bit of a trip, but worthwhile. There's also Macuira. It's an oasis in the middle of the desert.
Did you ever make it up to Minca?

over9five

Staff member
I was pleasantly surprised to see a gun shop in Cartagena, but after researching their gun laws... Well, lets just say they have few rights, and are losing those fast.

vantexan

I was pleasantly surprised to see a gun shop in Cartagena, but after researching their gun laws... Well, lets just say they have few rights, and are losing those fast.
They came out of a very long civil war about 10 or so years ago. Have made great strides since then.