Comdata gas card

fty589

For some reason some gas cards in my center have been working on and off. I heard that if you call the 800 number on the back of the gas card you can get a one time activation code or something like that. Has anyone tried this?

Commercial Inside Release

Seasonal cards are set to expire between January 15th-ish and 31st.
New cards usually have to be issued -- management at your center probably has mental challenges.

If you are a seasonal driver that was kept on with the company, your employee ID number has to be entered into the system by regular management or automotive. Otherwise, no card will work with your employee ID number. (You could try an established drivers employee ID#, to narrow down the problem.)

At UPS, you usually have to investigate, find a solution, and walk management through problems... Otherwise, nothing gets done.

Trucker Clock

One of our mechanics told me once that they had to pay COD for parts because UPS was always so late paying the bills.

Happened here too. Well, sort of.

Vendors quit giving UPS net 30 days to pay the bills. They required payment up front via a credit card before they would deliver parts.

Cowboy Mac

For some reason some gas cards in my center have been working on and off. I heard that if you call the 800 number on the back of the gas card you can get a one time activation code or something like that. Has anyone tried this?
I would inform your management team that your gas card is not working. Ask if they want you to continue driving until you run out of gas or if you should stay at the gas pump until the problem is fixed.

A supervisor should be there shortly with his personal credit card to fill up your tank.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Have you tried just sitting at the gas station till 5 then clocking off?

qdg2

That's ok.

You are getting EV's soon.....

No gas needed......

According to an EV expert here on BC...........greatest thing since they "sliced bread".

Range you say? Quick charging? And where would they be charged?

Oops...

But then gas/diesel being replaced with CNG? No EV's in sight?

But then you say few CNG fill places? Then those same places need "gas"cards? That don't work?

But hey, you've seen them hauling potato chips....right?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
That's ok.

You are getting EV's soon.....

No gas needed......

According to an EV expert here on BC...........greatest thing since they "sliced bread".

Range you say? Quick charging? And where would they be charged?

Oops...

But then gas/diesel being replaced with CNG? No EV's in sight?

But then you say few CNG fill places? Then those same places need "gas"cards? That don't work?

But hey, you've seen them hauling potato chips....right?
images.png