Comfortable work boots

Txbrown82

If anyone is interested, Ariat makes a work boots that's like heaven on your feet. They're all leather, slip resistant and oil resistant, and polishable leather. I have bad feet, so finding comfort is nearly impossible sometimes..just putting that out there if anyone is looking..

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
If anyone is interested, Ariat makes a work boots that's like heaven on your feet. They're all leather, slip resistant and oil resistant, and polishable leather. I have bad feet, so finding comfort is nearly impossible sometimes..just putting that out there if anyone is looking..
Thank you sir. I may have the crappiest feet there are. Flat, plantar fasciitis. My red wings have been good for almost 2 years now. But they are losing steam. Thanks again

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

I appreciate the information. I just started a couple weeks ago and have tried at least 3 different boots. All went back. I have a pair of red wing worx which kill my toes. (off an on) I will look into these. Thanks

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Thank you sir. I may have the crappiest feet there are. Flat, plantar fasciitis. My red wings have been good for almost 2 years now. But they are losing steam. Thanks again
My red wings lasted three months..the guy told me if they didn't last a year they'd replace them free...went back in and that guy is no longer an employee and the new person I talked to said that's not their policy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My red wings lasted three months..the guy told me if they didn't last a year they'd replace them free...went back in and that guy is no longer an employee and the new person I talked to said that's not their policy

I would have sent the boots and the receipt back to the warehouse requesting either a refund or replacement pair.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Be the 1st driver in your center, with a pair of these.

o0p5ip.jpg