Comfortable work boots

greenroomgal

If anyone is interested, Ariat makes a work boots that's like heaven on your feet. They're all leather, slip resistant and oil resistant, and polishable leather. I have bad feet, so finding comfort is nearly impossible sometimes..just putting that out there if anyone is looking..
What model Ariat? Be specific they make MANY work boots.

brown67

If anyone is interested, Ariat makes a work boots that's like heaven on your feet. They're all leather, slip resistant and oil resistant, and polishable leather. I have bad feet, so finding comfort is nearly impossible sometimes..just putting that out there if anyone is looking..

What model of boots? Ariat makes a lot of boots.

ChrisTheBrown

Just got me some Ariats, through Amazon, because of this thread..
Checked them out online & they looked like some great work boots. They are awesome.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Make sure to save your receipt as you can deduct the purchase price from your taxes under unreimbursed work expenses, along with union dues, uniform maintenance and other more questionable deductions, such as cell phone, haircuts and shoe laces.

arenc8161

Raith III Mid Waterproof Boot - Men's

Teva Raith III
I just bought a pair online for 50%off.. At $55.00
They're light weight
Very durable
Completely waterproof
Feel breathable,
Very comfortable
I'm amazed at the quality of shoe for the price. Wish I got a second pair for next year.

They're worth full price too!!

opey

Raith III Mid Waterproof Boot - Men's

Teva Raith III
I just bought a pair online for 50%off.. At $55.00
They're light weight
Very durable
Completely waterproof
Feel breathable,
Very comfortable
I'm amazed at the quality of shoe for the price. Wish I got a second pair for next year.

They're worth full price too!!
i like those, but they arent polishable leather. under armour has a similar style i like too but same thing. wont fly when they decide to crack down on footwear

watdaflock?

Hi-Tec Men's Altitude V I Waterproof Hiking Boot

85% off on Amazon- around $72.00

41EYa02ayHL.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
After seeing many co workers wearing Keens, I decided to give em a shot. Best work shoe I've had in 19 years.
I have had dozens of Keens over the years and still have several pairs of Keens based on their functionality.
One pair of hiking -Durand WP (Wide Platform) in Wide width ... I wear 11 3E and these are barely wide enough.
and then 3 pair of sandals (wide is not a problem here)
* Knocking around ... I fold down back strap - Clearwater
* warm weather sandals for wading in sandy streams - Newport H
* cooler weather, closer fit for pebble streams - Arroyo