Complete Trump phone call, transcript included

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
You guys should actually look at court documents lol. Actually compare trumps teams claims in the media vs what they bring to the courts.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Everyone needs to read this. Which ever side you are on. Dear lord. Stuff is starting to flow. He is setting pence up to do what he was originally planning to do.

bbsam

Staff member
Democrats hacks make this news up knowing their blind followers will regurgitate what they make up.

Even in the debate with Mike Pence, Kommie Harris repeated some fake news.
Rudy himself refused to call it fraud in court because he had no such evidence.

newfie

I went to the edge of the rabbit hole to find like 4 sites that claim trump is suing and they have corrections.

11alive.com
ATLANTA — Correction: This story has been clarified to reflect that no new lawsuits have been filed over the recording of the phone conversation between Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and President Donald Trump. Georgia GOP Chairman David Shafer’s tweets below reference existing litigation filed before Saturday’s conversation.

salon.com
(Correction: A previous version of this story incorrectly claimed that President Donald Trump had sued Georgia's secretary of state for recording and releasing their phone conversation. Raw Story regrets the error.)

your diligence in the pursuit of fake news from the liberal side is eagerly anticipated.

Box Ox

Just as we expect open and honest elections, I expect truthfulness from the left as well.

Here is the complete Trump phone call and a link to the transcript
@Sportello, I don't expect you to take the time, that you won't is evidence of why you can and have been so wrong, so often, on so many things. No need for the slice and dice media telling you "what you need to know."

Hey sportello, there's a lot of good people on both sides,
You caught that didn't you?

I'll throw out a you too * to @Box Ox and @Re-Raise, both of you have commented or posted media interpretations in part.

The complete transcript can be found here

You may enjoy this as well @Old Man Jingles
136954745_3761652957224779_4594944631929507353_o.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yes it does, you just feel silly that you bought into the left wing media's fake news. Own it leftie.

In fact the President begins the call by ripping through specifics that are never addressed by their opponents on the call: the establishment Republicans. Trump states:

• “We have at least 2 or 3 — anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County — you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged.”
  • He continues: “We had, I believe it’s about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren’t on the voter registration list, so it’s 4,502 who voted, but they weren’t on the voter registration roll, which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant, and they’re not allowed to be counted. That’s 18,325.”
  • And the President went on: “You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia, but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that’s 2,326.”
@Box Ox did you forget to respond to this or were you just gonna call him a "fruitcake...LOL"

Last edited: