Concerned Upser

Hello to all co workers out there..maybe some of you can help with my issue...i did all driver training completing 48 hours two weeks ago during driver training...one day being 12 hours straight within that week. I passed to become a driver! fortunately. Only thing is I have NOT received a paycheck yet...I've went thru the chain of commands and I keep getting the same answer that my check is coming the next business day etc. I Haven't even heard anything after passing either on when I should expect to go on the road, so I've been back in my warehouse position until further notice but I have confirmed that I have passed. I Contacted a union rep today but he says he doesn't know much about the payroll process when it's this way...I've been with the company 11+ years . Not sure what to do...don't want to go to hard and ultimately piss someone and don't get to drive. I've been waiting on this forever....smh I need advice guys.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
No they said driver checks do not show up on there.
I had a check cut not that long ago and sent out to my house Next Day Air. The check showed on UPSers before I even had it in hand. As far as the check not showing up due to it being a driver check, that sounds like BS to me. The check would be under the same employee ID so you should be able to see it on UPSers.com the day payroll cuts it. I know for a fact that you might not see the time cards in the time card viewer. There are a bunch of people that are new to running DIADs and can’t see their timecards on UPSers.com.

Make sure you are documenting your hours for yourself. Talk to a knowledgeable driver
steward. Your steward can request printouts of all your DIAD time cards. I’d bet grievances will need to be filed to remedy the situation. At least then you’ll be getting penalty pay on top of the missing pay.

Good Luck

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Sorry driver "training" checks excuse me.
All checks should eventually show on the paycheck viewer. Even training checks. If you go into the time card viewer you should also be able to see any adjustments that were made. Sometimes they show as a separate card down on the bottom below Saturday’s time card.

All checks should eventually show on the paycheck viewer. Even training checks. If you go into the time card viewer you should also be able to see any adjustments that were made. Sometimes they show as a separate card down on the bottom below Saturday’s time card.
Yea man...no it's not showing ..til this day now I haven't gotten paid. I've done the grievance but it's not on the road manager because he was entering it in front of the Steward and myself and HR payroll kept kicking info back and rejecting it. Not sure what's going on. I've called every single number I can...even dept of labor...no luck ..I was even trying to see if maybe they sent a check in the mail and it was some how lost but no luck there either...no one knows what's going on and I can't find any connects to HR payroll in Texas not even a number to just simply ask what's going on. I guess management can't either. I hope someone from there sees this post or something man. This is ridiculous. Literally every person at my center and even the HR hotline on the phone is saying they have no idea....and they're sorry. I wish my bill collectors took Sorrys...my bills would be paid indefinitely...smdh

Last edited:

Nah
Yea man...no it's not showing ..til this day now I haven't gotten paid. I've done the grievance but it's not on the road manager because he was entering it in front of the Steward and myself and HR payroll kept kicking info back and rejecting it. Not sure what's going on. I've called every single number I can...even dept of labor...no luck ..I was even trying to see if maybe they sent a check in the mail and it was some how lost but no luck there either...no one knows what's going on and I can't find any connects to HR payroll in Texas not even a number to just simply ask what's going on. I guess management can't either. I hope someone from there sees this post or something man. This is ridiculous. Literally every person at my center and even the HR hotline on the phone is saying they have no idea....and they're sorry. I wish my bill collectors took Sorrys...my bills would be paid indefinitely...smdh
Contact the local news channel.