Condi, I support you

wkmac

If the next President is to be a republican, this is another excellent reason to make sure Ron Paul is that President!

over9five

Staff member
Based on the fact he doesn't know when to shut up. He's an embarrassment to the country. Obama must cringe whenever ol' Joe has a speaking engagement.

C'mon TOS, agree with me here. Biden is an embarrassment to the country 80% of the times he opens his mouth.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Based on the fact he doesn't know when to shut up. He's an embarrassment to the country. Obama must cringe whenever ol' Joe has a speaking engagement.

C'mon TOS, agree with me here. Biden is an embarrassment to the country 80% of the times he opens his mouth.

I dont see it that way, I see a normal guy, not a polished politician who speaks his mind. He gaffs, sure, but embarrassment? Hardly. As for Condi Rice, lets get serious, all the LIES from the BUSH administration that she was a part of would haunt the GOP.

This story posted by ANKSLWODHLbaker or whatever his name is came from a publication of comprised of idiots and created by an idiot.

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. It was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon

Seriously, the unification church? as his source! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There should be a bumper sticker that reads, "THE RIGHT WING, IF YOU NEED CLOWN, WERE AROUND!"

Peace.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
She has too much class.
I agree.

She could be a bitter hag, considering her past and her experiences growing up.
She is not.

I hope this is not a joke.

bbsam

Staff member
It's not a joke by me. I think she's great. I also think she's not the Neo-Con people make her to be. Plus she's hot. Screw VP. Make her the GOP candidate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fresh 'turd' for today........

Monday, December 19, 2011 @ 2:53 pm | Unreal: Joe Biden Says “The Taliban Is Not Our Enemy”…

Biden was interviewed by the Daily Beast and dropped this turd, which I’m sure will come as quite a surprise to our troops fighting and dying against the Taliban on a daily basis:
Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical. There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests. If, in fact, the Taliban is able to collapse the existing government, which is cooperating with us in keeping the bad guys from being able to do damage to us, then that becomes a problem for us.

texan

A person of class and very intelligent:

Rice graduated from St. Mary’s Academy in the class of 1970. In 1974, at age 19, Rice earned her B.A. in political science and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Denver. In 1975, she obtained her master’s Degree in political science from the University of Notre Dame. She first worked in the State Department in 1977, during the Carter administration, as an intern in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. In 1981, at the age of 26, she received her Ph.D. in Political Science from the Graduate School of International Studies at Denver. In addition to English, she speaks Russian, French, German, and Spanish.

Rice was a Democrat until 1982 when she changed her political affiliation to Republican after growing averse to former President Carter’s foreign policy.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Fresh 'turd' for today........

Monday, December 19, 2011 @ 2:53 pm | Unreal: Joe Biden Says “The Taliban Is Not Our Enemy”…

Biden was interviewed by the Daily Beast and dropped this turd, which I’m sure will come as quite a surprise to our troops fighting and dying against the Taliban on a daily basis:
Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical. There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests. If, in fact, the Taliban is able to collapse the existing government, which is cooperating with us in keeping the bad guys from being able to do damage to us, then that becomes a problem for us.

In YOUR own words moreluck, what is wrong with this statement? And WHO are the taliban according to YOU.

No cut and pasting here please.

peace.

I dont see it that way, I see a normal guy, not a polished politician who speaks his mind. He gaffs, sure, but embarrassment? Hardly. As for Condi Rice, lets get serious, all the LIES from the BUSH administration that she was a part of would haunt the GOP.

This story posted by ANKSLWODHLbaker or whatever his name is came from a publication of comprised of idiots and created by an idiot.

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. It was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon

Seriously, the unification church? as his source! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There should be a bumper sticker that reads, "THE RIGHT WING, IF YOU NEED CLOWN, WERE AROUND!"

Peace.

Once again you proudly show the hypocrisy that defines you. When one of your kind makes a gaff , he is normal guy, speaks his mind and it's all lovey dovey. When it is a non-democrat, they are stupid, moronic idiots. HAHAHAHAHA.........the only thing consistent about you is inconsistency.