Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Long live the racial segregation, endless poverty, starving children, and absolutely awful education system of the south!

almost-politically-correct-red-54948c20ee6c7.jpg
That sounds like Kentucky ... not all of the south is the Appalachians.
Their are pockets of poor schools but they are mostly in the large cities like Atlanta and Houston.
The first three are just bigoted ignorance - "racial segregation, endless poverty, starving children" more likely to occur in Detroit than the South.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That sounds like Kentucky ... not all of the south is the Appalachians.
Their are pockets of poor schools but they are mostly in the large cities like Atlanta and Houston.
The first three are just bigoted ignorance - "racial segregation, endless poverty, starving children" more likely to occur in Detroit than the South.
Nice red herring fallacy there with picking out Detroit, when initially you said both coasts and the north. By the way Mississippi pretty much ranks #1 in all three to my knowledge - poverty, racial segregation, education, and the rest of the southern states are pretty much near the worst, too. But go on with your southern pride, be loud and proud like a cat on a hot tin roof . :D

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nice red herring fallacy there with picking out Detroit, when initially you said both coasts and the north. By the way Mississippi pretty much ranks #1 in all three to my knowledge - poverty, racial segregation, education, and the rest of the southern states are pretty much near the worst, too. But go on with your southern pride, be loud and proud like a cat on a hot tin roof . :D
Just glad I'm not you ...
I would be so ashamed!