confederate flag?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Kind ife like FedEx ground??
Cheap labor to the end???

It will come to a stop.
Independent contractor my ass!!

Interesting analogy. I see Massuh Fred doing everything possible to hang-on to his Ground "slaves". The ISPs are the equivalent of his overseers on the individual "plantations" of the Ground empire.

ISP really means Individual (managing) Slave Plantation.

bbsam

Staff member
Interesting analogy. I see Massuh Fred doing everything possible to hang-on to his Ground "slaves". The ISPs are the equivalent of his overseers on the individual "plantations" of the Ground empire.

ISP really means Individual (managing) Slave Plantation.
Good thing yousa house boy at massa Fred's big house plantation in Memphis!

wkmac

Some of you seem to be arguing that slavery still exists. If so, the war of the 1860's was not about ending slavery as you are confirming slavery still exists.

Just sayin'!

wkmac

Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government by Jefferson Davis, Vol 2/Part 1

Rise and Fall of Confederate Government by Jefferson Davis, Vol 2/Part 2

moreluck

golden ticket member
noW5ONG.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Sears, Amazon and eBay joined WalMart Tuesday in refusing to sell merchandise to customers which have the Confederate Army's battle flag on it. It appears the War Between the States will never end. Within hours, Bass Pro retailers retaliated and announced they will refuse to take five-dollar bills." ~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
In Sunday's paper, Bradford Exchange was offering The Light of the South. It's a lamp with all the versions of the confederate flag and General Lee on a horse. Only 4 interest free installments of $33.75 for a total of $135.
I went to the site and couldn't find this piece now. But, the 8 1/2 X 10 1/2 picture was just in yesterday's paper

moreluck

golden ticket member
In Sunday's paper, Bradford Exchange was offering The Light of the South. It's a lamp with all the versions of the confederate flag and General Lee on a horse. Only 4 interest free installments of $33.75 for a total of $135.
I went to the site and couldn't find this piece now. But, the 8 1/2 X 10 1/2 picture was just in yesterday's paper
I realize now tha tthe page I tore out is from the Globe......but it's this week's issue.