confederate flag?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey, genius. What if Mr. Redneck put a Nazi flag in the back of his truck and then went to a Jewish neighborhood? Or, what if he took a "666" flag and parked outside a Christian mega-church. My guess is that the same kind of reaction would happen that you condemn here.

But you can't wrap your head around that, can you?

Your guess is wrong. Also, this scenario is so advanced that no, I can't wrap my head around it.....you must be the smartest person ever....

Jews aren't violent. Christians would mumble and say he was ignorant.

You're really nuts if you think you'd see a bunch of churchgoing people acting like total morons.

bbsam

Staff member
NNuysFd.jpg
They play rap music at state houses?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Your guess is wrong. Also, this scenario is so advanced that no, I can't wrap my head around it.....you must be the smartest person ever....

Jews aren't violent. Christians would mumble and say he was ignorant.

You're really nuts if you think you'd see a bunch of churchgoing people acting like total morons.

Westboro church comes to mind.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He didn't deserve any of that. Those animals violated his constitutional protected freedom of speech as well as assaulted him and vandalized his property. And you support that.

I would have blown their heads off had they attacked me in my truck. Castle Doctrine is awesome.

HAHAH... you may have been able to hit one person, then the remaining 50 individuals would have beat you to death or shot you with your own weapons.

You seem the type to attempt a stupid move like this, but its nothing new to white people. They believe they can antagonize without consequence.

In this case, their were consequences to this idiots free speech. I think Ima call you Rex Kramer from now on..

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Again, more REX KRAMERS attempt to go into an area with Black Americans, and cause trouble, only this time, the police are there to protect them ...while they leave, when they should have got a beatdown and their flags burned along with their precious 4x4's..

And what is it about 4x4's that rednecks just seem to have to drive anyways??

What kind of shortfalls are they dealing with ?? White trash will always be white trash no matter what changes in society are made.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/geo...lds-birthday-party-threaten-to-kill-yall-nrs/

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm sure 50 people would still be coming after a person who fires a gun. TOO MANY MOVIES BUD

Shoot the first three front runners, everyone else will scatter.

So tos, you're encouraging violence if someone does something that offends you thin skinned liberals?

When someone burns a US flag, do I have the right to sodomize them with a lead pipe and then pummel them with it?

I'll wait for your ridiculous answer

bbsam

Staff member
He didn't deserve any of that. Those animals violated his constitutional protected freedom of speech as well as assaulted him and vandalized his property. And you support that.

I would have blown their heads off had they attacked me in my truck. Castle Doctrine is awesome.
What makes you think nobody else in the crowd had a gun and would have ended you before you had a chance...possibly with your own gun?

Also, if you tried (probably not very hard) you could attach such a flag to your vehicle and find such a neighborhood just to see if you have the courage of your convictions. I kinda doubt it, but at least you'd make the national news.

wayfair

swollen member
Also, if you tried (probably not very hard) you could attach such a flag to your vehicle and find such a neighborhood just to see if you have the courage of your convictions. I kinda doubt it, but at least you'd make the national news.

So you agree with the violence?

Overpaid Union Thug

What makes you think nobody else in the crowd had a gun and would have ended you before you had a chance...possibly with your own gun?

One shouldn't have to have courage to fly such a flag. One shouldn't also have to fear that what happened in the video would happen to them anywhere else. And it's quite sad that anyone would defend what those guys did to him and/or shift the focus from them to those that would have rightfully defended themselves in that situation by questioning their bravery.

Overpaid Union Thug

HAHAH... you may have been able to hit one person, then the remaining 50 individuals would have beat you to death or shot you with your own weapons.

You seem the type to attempt a stupid move like this, but its nothing new to white people. They believe they can antagonize without consequence.

In this case, their were consequences to this idiots free speech. I think Ima call you Rex Kramer from now on..

TOS
Again, more REX KRAMERS attempt to go into an area with Black Americans, and cause trouble, only this time, the police are there to protect them ...while they leave, when they should have got a beatdown and their flags burned along with their precious 4x4's..

And what is it about 4x4's that rednecks just seem to have to drive anyways??

What kind of shortfalls are they dealing with ?? White trash will always be white trash no matter what changes in society are made.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/geo...lds-birthday-party-threaten-to-kill-yall-nrs/

TOS.
These two posts prove without a doubt just how much of a sub human scumbag you are. If you weren't working at UPS you'd definitely be one of those thugs in the video. And you'd definitely be someone that would get capped if you tried to assault someone like me while I'm in my personal vehicle whether it's a 4x4 truck or not.

And if any of the rest of your worthless thug buddies (the ones that didn't scatter at the sound and sight of one of their homeboys getting his head pumped full of lead) tried to jump me, like a pack of animals do to one in the wild, then they'd get sprayed with 9mm or.223 (depending in which one I grab) as well. And guess what..... It would be perfectly legal whereas the preceding actions taken against me would have been 100% illegal.

And I'd have little to no remorse except for maybe the mothers and fathers (which most of you wouldn't even know) that failed you as children. And you would have gotten what you deserved. Not me. LOL. Those are the facts. Deal with them.

Last edited: