Conference call a JOKE!

clean hairy

This was a waste of time, and did nothing to change my NO VOTE!!
So, they tried to convince us to vote yes by covering :
The new start rate, and progression.
The raises each year will NOT be split raises.
These are the only good points they can come up with to show us it is a good contract to vote yes on?????
The rest of the call was taking questions.
I wonder if the questions and answers had already been scripted, and nobody who called with a question actually had it addressed?
Any surprise my question:
Why was air progression changed to 4 years, and clarify the "If work is available" for drivers, was not addressed?
At times, sounded like the folks on the other end of the call were in a tin can.....

jagger john

These are the only good points they can come up with to show us it is a good contract to vote yes on?????
I wonder if the questions and answers had already been scripted, and nobody who called with a question actually had it addressed?
Why was air progression changed to 4 years, and clarify the "If work is available" for drivers, was not addressed?
At times, sounded like the folks on the other end of the call were in a tin can.....
thher very desprate they have called me twice i hung up vote no on this insult

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Please respond to our poll. Press 1 for a YES or press 2 for a NO vote. Oh yeah, and now we can identify you with your phone number. Just so your supes can put some more pressure on you.

thecamel

So did i. Give them what they want.
Found it funny that the closing statement from the call was to please, please talk to YOUR supe to have any further questions answered. WTF does he know????

thecamel

And also, I can't wait for the pcm topic to come up this week, and it will, that the company will be paying $22 an hour towards your health and pension by the end of this cba. Jealous bastards. Lol!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You want a joke? Talk to @Shecky O'Greene!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Not answing my phone on a Sunday. They can talk to me on the clock.
BAbdABX.png