Confusing Job Interview?

ford3o2

I filled out an online job application for ups package handler, then the day before the interview i recieved a "reminder" email. It basically said where, when, and how to dress. What confused me was it said the interview would be held at the local job service office, but the address that was given in BOLD writing was the address to the ups hub that i was applying at. So I showed up a few minutes before the interview, the person who "interviewed" me didn't know about any interviews, and just assumed that somebody never got the message to him, he proceeded to ask me a few questions and we discussed the job, and then he said that he would have someone call me for further interviewing. So I just don't know what to think about this whole interview, anybody have any thoughts on this?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Outside of holiday hiring, this company for years has had such a secretive hiring process. They have never had a straightforward job application procedure at the building you'd be working at. Keep doing what you are doing to get hired.