Confusion regarding Seasonal driver/preload pay.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have not been here a year. almost a year so i dont have vision insurance. and that is why it set me back so much
Congratulations....you're not the.sharpest tool in the shed. I did.'t realize "about a year" translates to what.....8 months? You should have waited.....I paid $10 out of pocket for my glasses a few months ago. 8-)

user0001

Congratulations....you're not the.sharpest tool in the shed. I paid $10 out of pocket for my glasses a few months ago.
Well my prescription is expensive so thanks for that. also, i paid for the glasses before i had vision insurance thinking that id be driving, so id have the pay to back it up but they pushed my driving training back a few weeks. also, i just came on here to ask a question and had a few people fight me on it and try to make kinda pathetic jabs at me for no apparent reason. thats cute but maybe find another place, other than a forum for your work place, to try to talk down to people. ill be deleting this account.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ok, and just to clarify, I am not qualified strictly because I havent driven with an in car supervisor? If I had, and they asked me to preload, I would be making driver pay like the other seasonal driver.. correct?
How do you KNOW how much the other driver is making an hour....have you actually seen his paystub? If not, how do you know he's telling you the truth?? You're basing this on speculation.
If you're working preload....why should you get driver pay and not your preload rate? You're not driving.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well my prescription is expensive so thanks for that. also, i paid for the glasses before i had vision insurance thinking that id be driving, so id have the pay to back it up but they pushed my driving training back a few weeks. also, i just came on here to ask a question and had a few people fight me on it and try to make kinda pathetic jabs at me for no apparent reason. thats cute but maybe find another place, other than a forum for your work place, to try to talk down to people. ill be deleting this account.

Sonny, we tried to help. None of us know how the operation is run in your center. We don't know if the other 'seasonal' has qualified, while you apparently haven't.

Check back this afternoon around 4:00. Dave will be on and will set you on the right path.

Good luck.

user0001

Sonny, we tried to help. None of us know how the operation is run in your center. We don't know if the other 'seasonal' has qualified, while you apparently haven't.

Check back this afternoon around 4:00. Dave will be on and will set you on the right path.

Good luck.
Thanks, and I appreciate it. In the future, you'll find you might be more helpful if you were less condescending.

Box Ox

Knowing the National Master/your local supplement pretty well and asking your shop steward before asking management or Brown Cafe the same question does go a pretty long way. Very worthwhile.

Did you eat "frog legs" too?
IMG_20150720_145920318.jpg