Congress Again Buys Abrams Tanks the Army Doesn't Want

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And now the Democrats are going to subject us to another Abrams!

Stacey Abrams to give Democratic response of the State of the Union
Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said Tuesday she has accepted an invitation to give the Democratic response to the State of the Union address.
Abrams has been talked about as a rising star in the Democratic Party. She gained a national following during her unsuccessful bid to become governor of Georgia last fall.

"At a moment when our nation needs to hear from leaders who can unite for a common purpose, I am honored to be delivering the Democratic State of the Union response," Abrams tweeted.

bbsam

Staff member
And now the Democrats are going to subject us to another Abrams!

Stacey Abrams to give Democratic response of the State of the Union
Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said Tuesday she has accepted an invitation to give the Democratic response to the State of the Union address.
Abrams has been talked about as a rising star in the Democratic Party. She gained a national following during her unsuccessful bid to become governor of Georgia last fall.

"At a moment when our nation needs to hear from leaders who can unite for a common purpose, I am honored to be delivering the Democratic State of the Union response," Abrams tweeted.
You don’t have to watch.

Honestly, I’ve always found the SOTU speech and the opposing party response to be worthless, boring, and with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Box Ox

Honestly, I’ve always found the SOTU speech and the opposing party response to be worthless, boring, and with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I’m with you and Ben Shapiro. Just a time waster full of empty platitudes. And the day after the speech, it’s back to business as usual as if it’d never even happened. Nothing is ever built upon it.

bbsam

Staff member
I've yet to see him say anything that cost millions of families serious financial strain.
Neither did Obama and 2 facts prove it.

Congress refused to scrap the ACA

The ACA...Obamacare is far more popular today than it is unpopular.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You're right, screw 'em. We don't need to do anything for the Veterans, why bother?

Those are the only two options? Double down on wasting money on ineffective programs, or screw 'em? Why do you think so many veterans are killing themselves? If I were to venture a guess it might have something to do with the fact that the endless wars we have entangled ourselves in are completely pointless. They aren't returning to a hero's welcome. Maybe they were involved in killing people who never deserved it.

It's one thing to kill nazi's when doing so is obviously the right thing to do. It's another to take lives simply to prop up the defense industry, or some political careers. If you want to stop these guys killing themselves we need to go after the people who keep putting them in such positions. Send a message to veterans that justice is still possible, and the ideals they signed up to defend are still important.

P

pickup

You don’t have to watch.

And now you know what it feels like to read your posts.

bbsam

Staff member
Funny how y'all slam FOX until they produce something you agree with.
Wrong. What I do is find sources that you may actually believe. I don’t post from MSNBC, CNN, VOX, CNBC, or the networks.

Why? Because if I did, you’d simply disregard the facts and attack the source.