Considering 3 PSAs: Need some help deciphering settlement sheets

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Funny how on my route, a new Express driver has taken over for one who just retired. I have heard several times the last few months about Express mis-deliveries, late deliveries, lost packages, etc. Yeah, Express looks awesome!
He must have been trained by Ground drivers.

Sick_of_FedEx

Dan, we need to talk. I am a FedEx Independent Contractor in another state. I also have three (3) PSAs plus a supplement (I run 4 trucks per day) that I am trying to sell. I can answer all of your questions about the supplement, the settlement and more than you ever want to know about working as an IC for FedEx.

Goldilocks

Dan, we need to talk. I am a FedEx Independent Contractor in another state. I also have three (3) PSAs plus a supplement (I run 4 trucks per day) that I am trying to sell. I can answer all of your questions about the supplement, the settlement and more than you ever want to know about working as an IC for FedEx.

Bravo!!! Finally someone who tells the truth about Ground!!! Welcome aboard!!!

STFXG

The truth? He said he's an IC and he is selling. HAs he answered any of your questions that any of us other contractors haven't answered? Feel free to quote any lies we have posted about ground. Since we are obviously not telling the truth...

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The truth? He said he's an IC and he is selling. HAs he answered any of your questions that any of us other contractors haven't answered? Feel free to quote any lies we have posted about ground. Since we are obviously not telling the truth...
It think that Goldi's comment sailed right over your head. Post #22 was by sick_of_fedex. His user name says it all.

MaineGroundDriver

​Exactly what I was thinking ..

alext

Hi, before i'm jump as an IC can I speak with you private?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It think that Goldi's comment sailed right over your head. Post #22 was by sick_of_fedex. His user name says it all.

Yeah. I'd say a username like that pretty much says it all too. Maybe it's too obvious for the rest of you to see.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Can you please tell us why you are "Sick of FedEx"? Thanks...we really want to know.