Considering not being a package delivery driver

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Wjat you don't get is all your assumptions were wrong. I don't work in a warehouse, I didnt get fired, I do know how GI Bill works but after 14 years my memory is a little fuzzy of the details, I do live better off than I was at Ups, etc. Etc. Now a wise man might wonder what else you are wrong about?
Apparently I was wrong in thinking you'd go away.

What's the term for the guy that hangs out on a forum about a company he used to work for?

Oh I know.

Pathetic.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
oh, that feels good. i like that. please, sir, can i have another?
So original I'm shocked by it.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1465600338.930383.jpg

Box Ox

Not true. They have valuable insight into how ups used to be. Forget our past and we won't have a future

I'll take a little bit of "Back in my day, we had to sheet packages by hand and had high steps!" as long as they can take a little "In my day, my package car is full of 150 pounders, 5 of which I've got to Superman dive over to get to my SUPER important first ORION stop!"

I haven't been around for a decade and still get the feeling that the operation was far different than it is now.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
watch out, @UpstateNYUPSer youve been called out by the brown cafe police. you better calm down or this guys poor wife will have to change his huggies again.

Look it's the ex ups employee that pathetically posts on a ups forum even though now he's a glorified mail room clerk for small architect firm.

At least my wife isn't like yours. She's probably something straight out of the depths of wal-mart at 3am. All 300 pounds of her.