Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
isn't it 50k a pop
Blows my mind that you people believe that hospitals could actually get away with this
Are you familiar with the cares act?
Google it.
Hospitals get money to treat patients with covid. They do not make money when and just because somebody dies of covid
I want you to really, really think about this

Blows my mind that you people believe that hospitals could actually get away with this
Are you familiar with the cares act?
Google it.
Hospitals get money to treat patients with covid. They do not make money when and just because somebody dies of covid
I want you to really, really think about this
If you refuse to let anyone in and the media won’t take them to task how could they not get away with it ? Anyone who spoke out was censored sound familiar

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If you refuse to let anyone in and the media won’t take them to task how could they not get away with it ? Anyone who spoke out was censored sound familiar
Because it’s NOT TRUE BRUH
Of course they don’t want you crazy ass mofos spreading this tin foil crap about their operation. How does that not make sense to you??

Because it’s NOT TRUE BRUH
Of course they don’t want you crazy ass mofos spreading this tin foil crap about their operation. How does that not make sense to you??
You’ll find out the hard way. Believe me the medical community is no friend to any of us. They’re corrupt and they’re murderers. That’s socialized medicine

How could they get away with it??? Fear is a very powerful tool they were too scared to speak up. Few that did were censored not hard to figure out

Good god, no.
SUhTAod92CkFKxzYwi.gif

How can you say such wacky sh** without any proof?
You read something from a right wing website that made these claims? And This is proof to you?
It’s the only reason they wouldn’t allow family members or anyone else in there’s no precedent for that whatsoever. It’s because they were up to no good. Look you don’t wanna believe it I get it but you can’t fool all the people all the time