Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I guess you think sending covid patients to nursing homes in like 5 states New York New Jersey and a few others was just a tragic oversight. No wrongdoing there huh ? You’re a fool. Hope you drop dead
Why are you mad at me for posting a bunch of evidence contrary to your stupid argument?
Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at the fear mongerers feeding you this bs

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I just got done telling you that mainstream media does not tell the truth about anything and they have an agenda why are you linking these things
ee2aa823071f99a995d4c0105ce4f957.jpg

Imagine thinking people who think it’s alright to murder unborn children in the name of eugenics and receiving cold hard cash would have any qualms about murdering elderly or other undesirables for the same reason. Good grief

Dude, some of these guys believe that Democrats (ONLY Democrats of course) are actually lizard people from the Planet X
This is not about democrats and republicans it’s about freedom and slavery. It’s about us and them. You’re not a part of them you have to be in their club and you aren’t so you’d better wake up

This is not about democrats and republicans it’s about us and them. You’re not a part of them you have to be in their club and you aren’t so you’d better wake up
This statement I don’t disagree with at all
Just don’t go any farther than this, and you’re golden
Try to make a specific claim? You’re serving an interest

This statement I don’t disagree with at all
Just don’t go any farther than this, and you’re golden
Try to make a specific claim? You’re serving an interest
I’m only serving the interest of a free society which will go away if you don’t fight back now. You should’ve been fighting back last spring but definitely now

I’m only serving the interest of a free society which will go away if you don’t fight back now. You should’ve been fighting back last spring but definitely now
This is what those who influence YOU want you to believe:
That you’re fighting for freedom.
In reality. You are simply allowing corruption to affect your opinion on a worldwide virus that kills people.
Period.

My question is as follows given the evil things that the deep state and the media and the ruling class has done to us on record…why would covid be any different? They lie about literally everything they did not decide in 2020 to be truthful

This is what those who influence YOU want you to believe:
That you’re fighting for freedom.
In reality. You are simply allowing corruption to affect your opinion on a worldwide virus that kills people.
Period.
I say they were killed intentionally and the virus is the cover. Just like all the other totalitarian measures it’s glaringly obvious