Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It’s the only reason they wouldn’t allow family members or anyone else in there’s no precedent for that whatsoever. It’s because they were up to no good
*sigh*
So your argument today, is that they didn’t let loved ones into a hospital DURING A PANDEMIC
so that they could kill people?
It had nothing to do with the fact
That THERES A PANDEMIC GOING ON?
It would be weird if hospitals DIDNT restrict entry, man. Use your head

*sigh*
So your argument today, is that they didn’t let loved ones into a hospital DURING A PANDEMIC
There was no pandemic except that of financially incentivized medical malpractice

*sigh*
The “pandemic” gave them cover to do the rotten things they did

No other explanation makes sense. Anyone die at home of covid? Of course not. The hospitals juked the statistics again with nobody allowed in who would stop them ?? For gods sake these people are alright with the killing of unborn babies and you actually think there’s anything beneath them ?

You’re in for such a rude awakening in the next couple years it’s not even funny. I feel sorry for what you’ve allowed to happen in this country
And then you proceed to “blame” me for whatever problems in the world
Sounds like you’re whining. You’re free to move anytime you feel like you have somewhere better to live. Go move to Siberia

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You’re in for such a rude awakening in the next couple years it’s not even funny. I feel sorry for what you’ve allowed to happen in this country
Do me a favor, unbuckle while driving and start texting all the time while you drive, these are evil government mandates and you should resist them. Thanks.

Anyone die at home of covid? Of course not. The hospitals juked the statistics again with nobody allowed in who would stop them ??

Ok so ten thousand out of what’s their bogus statistics that almost 700k have died