Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

freehoodies

The organization formally known as the Republican Party has been hijacked be neo-nazis, neo-confederates and Qanon psychos and their leader is a sleazy, low rent pimp and failed real estate salesman named Donald Trump, who they believe has been treated worse than Jesus. Of course Jesus being a Jew, they probably believe he got what he deserved
This is actually what democrats believe.

The fact that he could write this whole thing out without realizing how insane this makes him sound is proof of how effective the media brainwashing is.

This is your brain on CNN. Not even once.

Trailer monkey

This is actually what democrats believe.

The fact that he could write this whole thing out without realizing how insane this makes him sound is proof of how effective the media brainwashing is.

This is your brain on CNN. Not even once.
Sorry, I watched the Jan 6 attack on Fox News, or course now Fox is too liberal for the insane former Republican Party

freehoodies

Sorry, I watched the Jan 6 attack on Fox News, or course now Fox is too liberal for the insane former Republican Party
The Jan 6 attack?

You mean the protest where cops shot an unarmed woman in the neck and beat several unarmed Trump supporters to death?

I bet you called the BLM riots “mostly peaceful”.

Foamer Pyle

The organization formally known as the Republican Party has been hijacked be neo-nazis, neo-confederates and Qanon psychos and their leader is a sleazy, low rent pimp and failed real estate salesman named Donald Trump, who they believe has been treated worse than Jesus. Of course Jesus being a Jew, they probably believe he got what he deserved
President Trump was the first President that was Pro-America. You have been brainwashed by the Communist Democrats. You should probably move to Russia or Venezuela.