Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

When American society collapses which by the middle of next year it will start to in the cities if it hasn’t already will the leftists who allowed it to happen cry the loudest? Pretend we didn’t try to warn them. Sure will

We allowed the systematic murder of unborn babies for almost 50 years in our country…how in the world could our medical system do anything evil I wonder how. I thought they were heroes the tv told me so

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
When American society collapses which by the middle of next year it will start to in the cities if it hasn’t already will the leftists who allowed it to happen cry the loudest? Pretend we didn’t try to warn them. Sure will
They will be stranded in their Tesla's

Poop Head

Judge me.
My question is as follows given the evil things that the deep state and the media and the ruling class has done to us on record…why would covid be any different? They lie about literally everything they did not decide in 2020 to be truthful
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

FromOffTheStreets

I'm not a huge trump fan but Biden is an absolute dumpster fire.

I'd like to see a moderate Democrat & moderate Republican as prez/ vice prez & actually run this country on truth & reality. & throw the money & lobbying out of Washington completely.

We're not gonna make it much longer when Johnny dem will not even attempt to listen or respect Johnny repub. The same from repubs to dems.

Trailer monkey

This is what democrats actually believe.

They accept this nonsense as the gospel, when it all comes from the most well known compulsive liars in the world, the mainstream media.
What is hilarious is while Trump is on the golf course his supporters are getting unwanted prison love and he doesn't give two rips about any of them!

freehoodies

What is hilarious is while Trump is on the golf course his supporters are getting unwanted prison love and he doesn't give two rips about any of them!
Id joke about what kidsniffers doing and his supporters, but he doesn’t really have supporters now does he?

Just guys who do whatever CNN says, and think whatever CNN tells them to.

And just in case the name didn’t give it away, hes currently smelling kids asking his handler what year it is.