Construction Union workers thrown under the bus in Australia over being forced to get a vaccinated. Got this from one of my friends down there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’d love to. They won’t let me in lest I discover how they’re murdering patients with ventilators and collecting federal money. Or else denying cheap treatments that won’t make them any cash off their phony shots
Wife said she was talking with a dr the other day. He said basically if you’re on a vent longer than 9 days it’s a death sentence. Over 90% death rate.

So he takes all of his patients off between 7 and 9 days. Sure most still die but it gives them a better chance than staying on.

freehoodies

Wife said she was talking with a dr the other day. He said basically if you’re on a vent longer than 9 days it’s a death sentence. Over 90% death rate.

So he takes all of his patients off between 7 and 9 days. Sure most still die but it gives them a better chance than staying on.
Ive heard from a doctor that people can be vented long term safely, but I think covid specifically is very bad to vent someone.

treating symptoms vs cause is the problem.

Foamer Pyle

When you put conservatives in charge, you get 600,000 dead from rank incompetence and attempts to overthrow free elections
When you put Conservatives in charge you get cheap energy, no Biden inflation, no thousands of illegals, and a disaster in Afghanistan. Terrorists will attack again, thanks to Uncle Joe, and the Democrats.

Foamer Pyle

A thousand times better than Trump, at least Biden respects our country
He respects our country? Your a total idiot. Open boarders is not respecting our country. Leaving Americans in Afghanistan is not respecting America or American citizens. His energy policy does nothing for Americans, but cost us double at the gas pump, and causing food, and everything else to go through the roof in price. Biden, and the Democrats are anti America.

Foamer Pyle

That’s what we had, now we have an idiot
I was a Democrat for years, and will never vote for another Democrat in my life. All you have to do is look at any big Liberal run city, and see what a disaster they are. They all have the same things in common, horrible public schools, which Democrats run, super high taxes, high crime, and high homelessness. In California, they let you poop in the streets, and shoplift without any consequences. Sounds like such a nice place to live.

Foamer Pyle

What is hilarious is while Trump is on the golf course his supporters are getting unwanted prison love and he doesn't give two rips about any of them!
What’s funny is, while he was President, Democrats let BLM, and Antifa burn places to the ground, and no one got in trouble. But that is typical with Democrats, zero accountability.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was a Democrat for years, and will never vote for another Democrat in my life. All you have to do is look at any big Liberal run city, and see what a disaster they are. They all have the same things in common, horrible public schools, which Democrats run, super high taxes, high crime, and high homelessness. In California, they let you poop in the streets, and shoplift without any consequences. Sounds like such a nice place to live.
I grew up in a Democrat family. I was a Democrat too. But that was when Dems were liberal not leftists! They worked with Republicans toward the greater good of America and vice versa. Today it’s very, very different. The Democrat party has been hijacked by left wing whackos. When they go against the land that I love, they’ve lost my vote for good.

Trailer monkey

I grew up in a Democrat family. I was a Democrat too. But that was when Dems were liberal not leftists! They worked with Republicans toward the greater good of America and vice versa. Today it’s very, very different. The Democrat party has been hijacked by left wing whackos. When they go against the land that I love, they’ve lost my vote for good.
The organization formally known as the Republican Party has been hijacked be neo-nazis, neo-confederates and Qanon psychos and their leader is a sleazy, low rent pimp and failed real estate salesman named Donald Trump, who they believe has been treated worse than Jesus. Of course Jesus being a Jew, they probably believe he got what he deserved

UnionStrong

The organization formally known as the Republican Party has been hijacked be neo-nazis, neo-confederates and Qanon psychos and their leader is a sleazy, low rent pimp and failed real estate salesman named Donald Trump, who they believe has been treated worse than Jesus. Of course Jesus being a Jew, they probably believe he got what he deserved
You need help my friend, ASAP!!!

Trailer monkey

Move to a rural red state where the biggest industry is crystal meth, where dentistry is a communist plot and no one has ever heard of soap or lawnmowers

UnionStrong

Move to a rural red state where the biggest industry is crystal meth, where dentistry is a communist plot and no one has ever heard of soap or lawnmowers
😂😂😂😂😂 Typical imbecilic response leftist! No one wants you’re BS policies! Especially now with this idiot in chief! 38% approval rate and dropping! 😂 Keep up the good work!